shizzzon

Pricing - SPL-Lab USA

The following is Maximum suggested price.

USB Meter - $409

USB Pro Meter - $609

LCD Meter - $464

Bluetooth Wireless Meter - $469

USB Noise Meter - $309

USB SQL Meter - $499

RTA Pro Meter - $419

Combo Packages- Combo packages can only be purchased directly through SPL-Lab USA. Contact the following for information-

Sean Madison

502-471-0002

shizzzon@gmail.com

Skype- shizzzon-spl-lab_usa1

USB Meter + USB Noise Meter

This will give you a 120-179db bass meter and a beginner's RTA of 20-15000Hz meter with 80-140dB range.

Normal cost - $718

Combo cost - $669

USB Meter + RTA Pro Meter

This will give you a 120-179db bass meter and a professional RTA meter of 20-20000Hz with 90-130db range.

Normal cost - $828

Combo cost - $739

2 Bluetooth Wireless Meters

Normal cost - $938

Combo cost - $879

To purchase or to learn more about our products, please visit www.spllabusa.com

You can also register on our forum there as well.

Edited by shizzzon

What is the difference between the USB and the pro version?

What is the difference between the USB and the pro version?

x2. The description on the website is exactly the same.

I Know it says it has two mics but what is the advantage and price difference?

USB vs USB Pro

They are the same except the Pro comes with 2 sensors instead of one.

Price difference-

USB = $409

USB Pro = $549

Advantage?

For the end user, using more than one sensor in the same environment, vehicle for example, allows the user to watch and test in real-time how pressure loads in the vehicle.

When doing tweaking, positioning, etc.. user can see how doing something effects how pressure loads from one side of the vehicle to the other if each sensor were on each side of the vehicle.

Also, if you are a judge, planning on being one, etc.. dual sensors are a nice tool to move competitors through the lanes quicker.

Also, I have made a video before showing how it is possible to use 6 of our meters at once on the same computer!

The more sensors you use in testing, the quicker and more you can learn about how pressure loads in your vehicle.

I have heard of competitors use as many as 4 sensors in their vehicle for testing.

Windshield placement and Kick placement on driver and passenger side. They monitor all changes on all meters when doing testing to understand how pressure changes according to what they are doing.

USB vs USB Pro

They are the same except the Pro comes with 2 sensors instead of one.

Price difference-

USB = $409

USB Pro = $549

Advantage?

For the end user, using more than one sensor in the same environment, vehicle for example, allows the user to watch and test in real-time how pressure loads in the vehicle.

When doing tweaking, positioning, etc.. user can see how doing something effects how pressure loads from one side of the vehicle to the other if each sensor were on each side of the vehicle.

Also, if you are a judge, planning on being one, etc.. dual sensors are a nice tool to move competitors through the lanes quicker.

Also, I have made a video before showing how it is possible to use 6 of our meters at once on the same computer!

The more sensors you use in testing, the quicker and more you can learn about how pressure loads in your vehicle.

I have heard of competitors use as many as 4 sensors in their vehicle for testing.

Windshield placement and Kick placement on driver and passenger side. They monitor all changes on all meters when doing testing to understand how pressure changes according to what they are doing.

so it comes with two of the meters not just one?

Yes sir. And I might as well explain this before this question gets asked, hehe.

A long time ago, our software, v1 was, well.. not modern looking.

So, when the USB Pro devices were made so long ago, they use a Datalink box. This box runs to PC, but both meters run into this box via Cat5 cable.

The box was to ensure that both meters were to be in total sync all the time..

Well, when our newer software was released (still in use), V2, this software allows the pairing of up to 2 devices per instance of software and the software itself ensures meters stay in sync with each other.

That means a user can use an USB and Wireless Meter and be in sync with each other measuring...

Now, even though our current software is more modernized, etc.. We still use the Datalink box because of it's Cat5 cable conversion capability.

Instead of being limited, like on the USB meter, of a 16ft cable(or ~32ft if using extension), user can use Cat5 cable which has a much longer capable range if user needs that extra length... But that is also why the Wireless meter was born :)

Pricing adjustment-

We have been looking into adjusting the pricing of our USB Noise Meter.

It was $344, it will now be $309 from now on.

Also, we have added combo deals as well that will give the user a competitive edge.

We are also looking into possibly dropping the RTA Pro Meter pricing permanently soon too.

Pricing adjustment-

We have been looking into adjusting the pricing of our USB Noise Meter.

It was $344, it will now be $309 from now on.

Also, we have added combo deals as well that will give the user a competitive edge.

We are also looking into possibly dropping the RTA Pro Meter pricing permanently soon too.

Does this include software cable and meter.... please let me know my wife will be pissed if i spend more money but the price looks good

All products include everything you need physically.

All you need to do is download our software from our website and you are good to go.

Our software is updated frequently so we tend to just keep it available online instead of on disc.