mjmarovi

comparison to other meters on the market?

Just finished reading through all of the threads above, and sounds like a great product that I will be investing in for sure, but a couple questions or concerns that I'm sure I am not and won't be the only person to ask:

1) How do these meters compare to say a Termlab meter? Accuracy, durability, what modes does the software offer?

2) Is there any competition format currently using SPL-Lab meters or is there anyone that may be switching over to them?

I personally would to like to know if you can use it to say practice bassrace, bass boxing, etc..maybe a video going through the software and everything it offers would eliminate some of the questions? Regardless I'm very excited just reading about the bluetooth sensor! That is badASS!

We went in full to put ourselves at the top in a market like this.

Our meters are specifically calibrated alongside a termlab.

What the termlab sees, we see, it's that simple.

We rate accuracy at +/- 0.1db for variables out of a user's control.

Check our website for league support.

We currenty have 2 leagues in Russia.

LouD Games and AMT.

In the future, LouD Games is coming to US and will be honestly the most unique and competitive format I have seen EVER! More on that when the time comes..

We have more leagues looking, inquiring but nothing is official until it's posted on our home

page.

Our software can do realtime, peakhold, averaging, muti-monitor viewing, mutli meter usage, FAR more than a termlab can per pc and sync like and unlike meters together for dual metering simultaneously.

Now, our averaging algorithm is different than the termlabs algorithm, therefore the results can be different.

Now, the algorithm is mostly controlled via software so it's possible for us to adapt to the other algorithm...

Recent customer states averaging was deadon with termlab. I have heard no official word on the software being recoded for this purpose because we are busy creating judging software for leagues.

I can find out if any attempt has been done to change the averaging algorithm, but I can strongly tell you now that if it hasn't, it will not be for a while as we are having multiple people evaluate our judging software as it's very $$$.

I would not let this factor discourage you even if you only needed a meter for averaging.

Averaging has TONS of variables at play and as long as we do have that function in our software, which we do, you and anyone else who uses the function will be completely satisfied.

Keep asking questions about anything, you get us to fill in the information quicker while we are slowly moving over.

Well that's good to know,

I suppose one question that may arise soon as well that I just thought of....

Is it possible to run dual sensor from your android phone? This would honestly make my decision on going with the bluetooth or the USB. It would be cool if you could run...say a bass boxing or bassrace style competition with your phone, or tablet.

Our Android software is setup to be able to use 2 wireless meters at the same time...

However, the coding isn't finished yet but the capability is already there. I will let you know when that feature is fully implemented soon.

Let me follow up on the last comment i made here.

The software for Android is actually fully functional for dual measuring.. but some devices are incompatible with this feature.

It may be out of our hands to fix compatibility because there are variables involved for each phone that may be out of our control.

I do know that my phone is incompatible - Samsung Epic 4g Sprint.

But compatibility to use Android software for 1 meter is 100% for ALL Android phones and tablets running OS 2.1 or greater.

Interesting. I would love to do some testing with a phone meter setup. Well I would like to test the whole thing overall. lol

It's pretty amazing. Here is a video of it when it was first debuted last year-

What is the cost for the phone setup? Shoot me a pm.