mccleery3

Slamology 2012, June 16/17

What up fam? Just wanted to get a feel for how many are certain to attend Slamology this year & who may be coming. There is a team discount of $5 off per person for preregistering 15 team vehicles by April 15th. The information for registering & directions to the venue are @ slamology.com. Let's have an IAK takeover again this year ;)

I know 100% I'll be attending & fairly certain my oldest daughter will also be there with her vehicle/small system.

I'm pretty sure mama chop & chop will be attending as well with each of their vehicles.

Not part of the team. But I will be attending once again! Hope to see some new faces at the new venue! Come out and make this bigger then ever!

A few of us will be camping right across the street if any of you guys are interested. Should be fun!!

I hope to bring my truck & my shity system... I'll keep you posted

Will be there!!! Asking "Where's the beaches" :P

I will, as always, will be there...

And while i'm thinking of it.. I may stay the whole weekend! Will know soon though.

I do not know if i'll be competing though.. so that's up in the air and it has nothing to do with if my setup is done or not.

Nice avatar Sean!

We should be there Chuck, not sure if we can get all 15 of us together for the five bucks off.

Would like to see us get our shirt order nailed, but the low interest keeps it hectic and sorta pricey. Hope it all comes together. Still would like to pursue a large expo tent as well

Sean, call log says we talked yesterday, did we? Like for two minutes?

Nice avatar Sean!

We should be there Chuck, not sure if we can get all 15 of us together for the five bucks off.

Would like to see us get our shirt order nailed, but the low interest keeps it hectic and sorta pricey. Hope it all comes together. Still would like to pursue a large expo tent as well

Nope, I called you and was talkin to your pants for a while..

Nice avatar Sean!

whoa dude. That wasn't a microphone in there.

Nice avatar Sean!

whoa dude. That wasn't a microphone in there.

If it wasn't a mic.. was it a sensor or censored? :)

Poor Chop & his new phone.....LOL!!!

Registering next week :) My oldest will not be able to attend as I had hoped though :(

Guess with the funds I got now & work that needs to be done... My trucks not going again.

shirts are ready to be payed for so we can get them payed for and picked up.

be sure we have your current address for shipping on folks who are not local.

Ill be there with the zcons hoping yo throw up some good numbers :)

Will be there either way.. hoping to get the new rebuild in before. Should be cutting it close like Sean.

well my lil sisters graduation party is the 16th of June so not sure if i will be able to make this one. I really want to but the rest of the family neglects my sister as it is so its a rough decision.

Ill be there with the zcons hoping yo throw up some good numbers :)

Guess i am not going to be able get mine. Back order issues or something.

But i will definitely be there

i and the wife will be there all weekend

Where is everyone staying during the evenings?

We have some Rom if needed

Registering this Friday/25th :-)

May even be able to have a suprise for Slamology ;-)

Well, it's official... work has once again blown my chance at going to Slamology.... I'll be in Franklin KY during the show... Have a good time for me guys!

Well, it's official... work has once again blown my chance at going to Slamology.... I'll be in Franklin KY during the show... Have a good time for me guys!

FTL!!! Sorry to hear that bro :-( We'll be thinkin about you.

.....on a good note though, it's a blessing to be working ;-)

TEAM Eye Aye Kay!

Ok guys, let's get the weekend planned right now so iwe know what to do, where to go, etc...

I am leaving Louisville and going up to Indy Friday. Where am i going?

I am booking a hotel for Friday and Saturday at the Ramada Limited.

As far as i know.. i guess i'll just drive up to my Hotel and surf SMD some until i get pissed off.. then probably watch the Limited cable on tv for about 3 minutes.. then walk outside, stare at my car for a while just begging to be turned on.. then walk back in the room.. Take a db shit, then call David about 9 times until I convince him to come down.. then probably stalk Casey for a while until I tell him i'm behind him... Then probably call Chop and meetup with him somewhere.. Then say somethin off the wall to Chuck for about 10minutes so he gets mindfucked that night.. Then probably show my install to Senchez and his family and after i leave have them talk about how crazy i am.. Then that's about it for Friday.

So, besides that, do we have any plans for Friday?