Joe Chen

SP4 Box Design

Got it. You don't mind if I make it longer? The subs will fit diagonally, as I'm designing it, but they wont fit unless I get it a bit wider..

asdaqn.png

well 43 inches is my max from SIDE to SIDE anything longer than 43 inches wont fit i love the side port cause i could put my batteries without blocking the port can you do one with the port in the middle i had in mind a triangle port or maybe a circle port lol thanks alot i owe you one big time

I don't know about the middle port, probably not enough space to fit the port in. I can barely squeeze 2 18s in with this box alone!

I don't know about the middle port, probably not enough space to fit the port in. I can barely squeeze 2 18s in with this box alone!

18 and 18 = 36 inches you have 7 inches more to space them out hey thanks alot once again that shit is dopee Edited by CHRIS 323

No prob, so I can increase the depth then, right?

well honestly just the height like 1 more inch cause i measured the car today after i spoke to you and why is it that you need more space ? W 43 x D 30 x H 21 these are my max space if it helps maybe 1 more inch on height

I need more space to fit the subs on top. If you're willing to sacrifice some port area though...

Top/Bottom: 43x30

Side 1: 19.5x28.5

Side 2: 19.5x29225

Back: 19.5x43

Front: 19.5x36.25

Port: 19.5x14.25

Sub Hole: From the midpoint on the right side, 4.75 up, 10 inches to the left, center for first sub, then go 9.5 down and 16 left for center of hole 2.

asdal.png

33043111.png

It'll kinda be a tight fit for the subs.

i see what you mean since the box is only 21 inches tall and the port 19.5 inches tall too its going to hit the sub or the sub is going to be in the way of the port right ???????

and the only option to avoid that is too make it wider or deeper right ??????

am i 2 for 2 ?????

It should barely squeeze in, I checked.

sweet and if you add 2 inches on the height ??? would that work ??

Then I'd have to compensate for the extra box volume, lol. I think it'll be fine, a little less won't make it terrible.

Then I'd have to compensate for the extra box volume, lol. I think it'll be fine, a little less won't make it terrible.

i respect your opinions go for it but i also wanted to be true to cubic feet and box volume

Well, that's out of my expertise, I'm just a novice box designer..

what about something like this d8dbb6f9359e81c21c8462210f073191.jpg

Well, that's out of my expertise, I'm just a novice box designer..

hey can you sketch or design the middle port box with the same measurements W 43 x D 30 x H 21 and if you can the subs dont need to be in the middle push them closer to the opposite side of the port

I'll try, man.

thanks man i really appreciated alot i owe you one are you in car audio .com ????

here like this push the subs up to the opposite side of the port like this pic you see where the screws are or bolts are 4 of them just picture the port there but with my measurements6f96d357ce8507cafa4e99d9b3524f1d.jpg

Edited by CHRIS 323

nothing here

Edited by CHRIS 323