RobClay

Xcon 18's in Exploder. Vids n such

Camera does no justice, just got the other 18 freshly reconed and put er back in. Im gettin tired of lookin at this ugly box so its getting wrapped soon.

Edited by RobClay

nice!!!trink40.gif

Schweet!

Nice explorer looks good blacked out.

Thanks man! still got the emblems to black out or take off. And alot more electrical work to do. Maybe another 2500D down the road ;)

nice!!!trink40.gif

Thanks man!

Schweet!

Preciate it :D

Got a new alt and a Superstart AGM from work,other batteries were shot. Discount was too good not to buy. I heard Deka makes superstarts agm batts,and Its holding up real good.

20120815_171622.jpg

20120815_171614.jpg

I suck at shooting vids, but here's a new one anyways lol.

That hatch is going crazy. Goto lowes/HD and get some 3/4" weatherstripping and line your rear windshield with it. It should only flex half as much and it should completely get rid of any rattles you're getting from the glass. Sick setup cool.png

great advice for that rear window!

sounds like your mids got louder that for damn sure!

That hatch is going crazy. Goto lowes/HD and get some 3/4" weatherstripping and line your rear windshield with it. It should only flex half as much and it should completely get rid of any rattles you're getting from the glass. Sick setup cool.png

Im definitely gonna try that, cause i'd imagine im losin some db'zz lol. Thanks for the advice man.

I wish, their still the stock ford speakers. Sounded good enough but i got some infinity reference 3ways im putting in ;)

Im definitely gonna try that, cause i'd imagine im losin some db'zz lol. Thanks for the advice man.

I wish, their still the stock ford speakers. Sounded good enough but i got some infinity reference 3ways im putting in wink.png

No problem. My rear windshield was doin the same thing so I gave that a shot and now it's dead silent. Even put some on my license plate so it doesn't slap anymore. That stuff goes a long way, costs $4 for a 10' roll