danielle

Metered today :)

Awesome score. My first was a VERY long time ago and did a 140.1 burp 138.9 music so ya got my first beat. Keep up the good work. Higher scores will come with time and tuneing.

really,,thanks :) ya i hope to get higher scores!

prob not supposed to say this ... but just can't stop looking at that avatar , it looks eh ......HOT !

back to audio related stuff

Edited by BASSmaster

prob not supposed to say this ... but just can't stop looking at that avatar , it looks eh ......HOT !

you pucking dirt bag go away with your perverted stuff jack ass this is a car audio website not a oh i think shes hot lol!! you sound like a stalker

watch your self.

Well done! Heatwave is right around the corner.. Hopefully you gain a few and compete

you pucking dirt bag go away with your perverted stuff jack ass this is a car audio website not a oh i think shes hot lol!! you sound like a stalker

watch your self.

Ey guys, relax , didn't write anything offensive

@Ts , please just take it as a compliment , avatars like that is just not something you see on a car-audio forum everyday

on topic :

looks like you got some good guys helping you improving your scores ,but if you wanna research some for yourself, on another forum that shares name with SSA's Steve Mead theres a pretty good thread for beginners to help raise their score by "Fecupe2001"

watch your self.

@Ts , please just take it as a compliment , avatars like that is just not something you see on a car-audio forum everyday

on topic :

looks like you got some good guys helping you improving your scores ,but if you wanna research some for yourself, on another forum that shares name with SSA's Steve Mead theres a pretty good thread for beginners to help raise their score by "Fecupe2001"

do you think your sister and mom are HOT if you see them in a avatar not the movie ??

she has plenty good mentors here on SSA. Smd is for trolls

Amen!

watch your self.

on topic :

You are funny, you probably don't even know what BASSMASTER meant.

Stop generalizing, there are trolls everywhere.

The thread made by Fecupe is a very good one, a lot of tips and tricks to raise the score for "beginners".

He even does good experiments to bust some urban car audio myths.

Edited by kirill007

Nice score on low power. I must show that to my friend with their +4,000 w systems !!!

congrats.runlaugh.gif

I just hope it sounds good for you. (the most important).

watch your self.

on topic :

You are funny, you probably don't even know what BASSMASTER meant.

Stop generalizing, there are trolls everywhere.

The thread made by Fecupe is a very good one, a lot of tips and tricks to raise the score for "beginners".

He even does good experiments to bust some urban car audio myths.

I'm familier with the thread. It was posted here too. Ok SMD is full of know it all rookies, that don't really know shit. Fecupe2001 know what he's doing I'm not talking about him. If your not doing 160s on smd you get no help or love. I'm not speaking out if my ass, I speak from experience.

Great score girl!!!

My wife loves the beat in her truck but doesn't compete. I'm trying to get her to do it but she just doesn't get the draw.

J

Great first time! My ex got into it with me for while she has a pretty killer setup still. I'm sure with some work and more power you can squeeze a 145 out of that icon.

Oh and on a side note smd should stand for suck meads dick that's about all the goes on over there.......

im sure you ment meades

Nice score, especially for an SQ sub on lower power. wink.png

thanks smile.png i love my sub!

:woot: Would love to have more gf's and wives on the team. :)

Great first time! My ex got into it with me for while she has a pretty killer setup still. I'm sure with some work and more power you can squeeze a 145 out of that icon.

Oh and on a side note smd should stand for suck meads dick that's about all the goes on over there.......

im sure you ment meades

im not trolling it gets me mad when a male acts like if they never seen a female before just saying.

isn't it meant ???

Yes I meant meades I have no issues with stevemead.

"I'm familier with the thread. It was posted here too. Ok SMD is full of know it all rookies, that don't really know shit. Fecupe2001 know what he's doing I'm not talking about him. If your not doing 160s on smd you get no help or love. I'm not speaking out if my ass, I speak from experience."

your wrong bro there is some guys in SMD that know alot but the rest are nuthuggers LOL

watch your self.

@Ts , please just take it as a compliment ,

i have a great reason for telling you to watch your self. shes my girlfriend....

im not an over bearing goober trying to cause problems.. i expect it to a point from strangers.. but i just simply asked you to watch it.... thats all.

now back on point.. she needs a few things, but her car is not for comps it her everyday commuter car that just so happends to be louder with less power then 90% of the locals ...

belive me if i wanted it to be loud. it would be.

to burp better number she needs a deck with a pause on it.. and a little more power. only time will till :P

i have a great reason for telling you to watch your self. shes my girlfriend....

im not an over bearing goober trying to cause problems.. i expect it to a point from strangers.. but i just simply asked you to watch it.... thats all.

now back on point.. she needs a few things, but her car is not for comps it her everyday commuter car that just so happends to be louder with less power then 90% of the locals ...

belive me if i wanted it to be loud. it would be.

to burp better number she needs a deck with a pause on it.. and a little more power. only time will till tongue.png

As competitive as i saw my ex get its only a matter of time before daily turns into daily groundpounder for her lol. I didn't mind though gave me a reason to upgrade things and pass them down without getting yelled at........

Hey well thanks everyone i do like my score and hopefully it will go up with time and i do want to try and compete but still a little shy blush.png and should wait lol..or maybe i will start at little shows rolleyes.gif

Hey well thanks everyone i do like my score and hopefully it will go up with time and i do want to try and compete but still a little shy blush.png and should wait lol..or maybe i will start at little shows rolleyes.gif

lol.. Props to Jon for getting his lady into this crazy world of car audio.. Props to you for liking it...

Interesting to see how much forum bashing goes on over here.

Danielle, that's a good score for that power. Especially while being a "beginner"(correct me if i'm wrong.).