gperkins1973

Blueprint Audio??????

Does anyone have any news on the HT range from blueprint. There just doesn't seem to be any information or updates anywhere.

Perhaps Nick can shed some light on this.

Simply do not have time to release it and make time to produce them.

No..just not right now.

It makes no sense to release another brand when it is not possible to make more hours in the day to produce it.

When things are more stable it will be released and ready to go, now is just not the time for it :).

At least that confirms I need to look at other drivers now. Its a shame this couldn't have been confirm ages ago. I had been asking my UK distributor for months.

Ive spent the last god knows how long waiting to change my Q18 dual 1ohms fro the HT BDp-04's and after all this time I get told this laim excuse that they will probably not appear. My UK distributor has been telling me, oh in a few weeks adn they will be out. Look, Nick or Scott get a grip dudes, you bigged up this so called HT line that obviously won't appear and now left us all with nothin'. And you haven't even the balls to say this with your own words.

Amazing!!!

I will say one more thing the drivers I had modified for HT use, you couldn't even give me the revised t/s parameters for my drivers. You softened the suspension etc....but never even tested the drivers to see what differences there was.

Edited by Gperkins

You haven't a clue what is going on and the supply side issues that we have had that are 100% totally outside of our control.

We have tried to release it, but every time it is ready and things are ready to roll something else happens on the supply side of things and we can not get our hands on raw materials, so the materials that we have had for it, have been used for other things.

If we would have spent the extra week to pull the t/s parameters off of your woofers you would have freaked out because it "took too long".

We are not going to make a brand available, until it is ready to be available. If you do not approve of that, then I am sorry.

I bid you farewell and best wishes to your endeavors.

eek5wavey.gif

If we would have spent the extra week to pull the t/s parameters off of your woofers you would have freaked out because it "took too long".

Seriously though if you say you are going to modify someones drivers you at the very least tell them what you have done. Fro £700 I wanna know what I will end up with. How the hell do I model my subs with params that may not be accurate.

Thank god for REW!!!!

How the hell do I model my subs with params that may not be accurate.

When is the last time an 18 inch sub woofer not worked in a box from 6-8 cubes? It's pretty simple to figure out a box. They said the softened the suspension from the q, use the q box recommendations...

Model the parameters yourself if you care so much. Lazy mofo