okay for my wife exsisting system she has 2 kicker 15 inch subs with 1000rms each..... to stay within a 350 or below budget what amp will push clean basss,,, i am obviously staying away from/// boss,crunch, .. but i never had cadene nor planet audio,,, some good help please

okay for my wife exsisting system she has 2 kicker 15 inch subs with 1000rms each..... to stay within a 350 or below budget what amp will push clean basss,,, i am obviously staying away from/// boss,crunch, .. but i never had cadene nor planet audio,,, some good help please

2000w at what ohm load???

I would try the Hifonics BRZ line. Great reviews and evryone that actually has one likes them.

Check the classifieds.

Of course classified ads are good.. but on that note i need a 1 ohm stable amp...hifonics? Are they the higherend of a lower line?.... Like autotek or something like that

Audiopipe APK-2500 this can be had for around $375

DC Soundlab 2.0K I do not know pricing

FLXX Audio 2K this can be had right now for preorder for $285

Crescendo Bc2000

Those FLXX's do look good though.

Edited by Fearz

Audiopipe APK-2500 this can be had for around $375

DC Soundlab 2.0K I do not know pricing

FLXX Audio 2K this can be had right now for preorder for $285

. Never heard of flxx audio... Are they as clean as crescendo?.... And do they have a website?

98% members here will not stir you wrong sir.

98% members here will not stir you wrong sir.

.. im aware happen to be i havent heard of em .... I did however liok at there website,just waiting to see if i can get an eta of availability...... As far as hifonics i remember the old ones were pretty strong... The classifieds were to little help ad i seen the crescendo for 40 bucks less,but no warranty if i went that route...... I appreciate all the help from everyone.... Planet audio, powerbass?

Crescendo Gets My Vote.

Ok so i just left sound shop .. they had a bre2400 for 300.. says its cea certified... Is that a good deal?

Man if 40$ is between an reliable amp with great customer service that puts out more than rated or an ok amp that does rated that people have problems with sometimes, I say spend that 40 extra bucks

Of course classified ads are good.. but on that note i need a 1 ohm stable amp...hifonics? Are they the higherend of a lower line?.... Like autotek or something like that

crescendo bc2000d one ohm stable.

what about the bre 2500

If you did not want Crunch, then don't go with any maxxsonics products, hifonics, autotek. I have had Audiopipe and will never buy again (get too hot). I recently owned a Crescendo BC3500D which clamped did over 3800w @ 1 ohm. I now have the Crescendo BC2000D which I bought for $225 barely used (mint in 100% working cond.) I would go with Crescendo, or even a Sundown if you can find one for cheap. I have seen at least 5 setups with Crescendo amps running at .5 ohm loads with no issues, but this will not be warrantied.

I thought the audiopipes got real hot too like realfish said. I bought a crescendo bc2000 and I love it. It stays cools and it seems pretty effiecient. I think bc2k would be perfect for you.

Soundstream Rubicon line anyone? Pretty solid amps.

I've heard those were pretty good.

I know the blue colored rubi2500 has a cheap breakable case, feet crack etc. I'd grab an old SS Picasso though. I had a Soundstream pcx2000D, thing was great and stayed pretty cool.

Edited by reelfish92

I know the blue colored rubi2500 has a cheap breakable case, feet crack etc. I'd grab an old SS Picasso though. I had a Soundstream pcx2000D, thing was great and stayed pretty cool.

Maybe the breakable one is the new, or old model. The one I saw was all metal, pretty heavy.