swift

Swift's 2 18in FI SP4s in 07 F250 HD

Looks pretty much SQ oriented. Lol

Your basic SQ setup......haha

Crazy thing is I cant believe how good I have gotten it to sound with some EQ'ing. The Rockford PA's do a great job. I have them set at 80-4k and the FT1's at 4k up. It does much much better than I was expecting, it sounds better than my previous components.

I feel like I'm spying on someone through a cracked open door in the night lol

Can you not upload that song to cloud?

I know, every time I go to upload to YouTube remember I held the damn phone wrong. Stupid.

Yes I can load that song to cloud, it drops alittle lower on each verse, really good for demos. I will pm you with a link this afternoon

day time vid!

Gonna be adding a couple more runs of this 2/0 I got. This is stage cable for concerts and is much better than standard welding cable. Its very nice to work with, pinky finger flexible, LOL

flexible.jpg

Here it is next to my Knuconceptz 1/0 OFC

newwire.jpg

Small video of the subs beating my truck up, I think the rear window seal is about toast.

Hell yeah

The amp is a beast, Thanks

Bass Ballin edit I did, its quite mean, sorry for always holding the Iphone wrong lol

you're mistake was holding an iPhone lol

looks awesome dude!

This build turned out great. It started great too.

Made me start to put a system back in my work truck.

Looks nasty man........I'm jelly

Thanks guys, I am hoping my alt will get back today or tomorrow. After adding the other runs of 2/0 my voltage at the amp seems much better.

Both back batteries had their own individual 1/0 ground going to the frame. No ground running from the front batteries only two 1/0 positive runs. I added 2/0 ground runs from each battery to each other. About 40ft worth. Seems more stable and holds voltage up much better. I may add another run of 2/0 of power. I really want to get this alt back and see how it does. They are putting a smaller pulley on it to help with the low idle voltage problem I am having although they said they cant find a problem with it. :/

Anymore updates sir? I talked to Sean/Shizzzon last night & he was extremely impressed. Hope you come up to Indy for finals so I can get a demo ;)

Anymore updates sir? I talked to Sean/Shizzzon last night & he was extremely impressed. Hope you come up to Indy for finals so I can get a demo wink.png

Yeah, got the Mechman 370amp adjustable alt in and its a beast. Voltage is not a issue any more, I could use more battery bank for demoing for long periods but..... Overall had a good time at that meet. My setup is not a SPL metering style setup as I never built it with a number in mind. Although I was very happy that it did a 150.4 at the headrest. Anytime you go to one of those things it makes you want to change shit up. But after talking to many people last night and getting feedback from my setup I think I will just enjoy it awhile. It was nice to meet Shizzon and also meeting Senchez's family.

I will post up pics of my new alt and maybe through a new video out. Its alittle louder and when voltage is stable at 14.5 LOL

I really wanted to come to the show. But my son had a festival to A/V and I got called in to work. The joys of being on call 24/7.

Congrats on the score! Hope you can make Indy.

Unless you're comitted to comps & chassing #'s, I don't see a need to change if it's making you happy. If you do end up changing though, I'm sure the rebuild will be nasty!

Like I said at the event man, your score's do not represent the way your setup sounds at all. Most and usually all competitors will tell you this, what the meters says, and what the ears says, are usually two different things, and I must say, to the ear, I believe yours sounds so much louder than what the meter says. And to be honest, me as a competitor, I like the way yours sound to the ear vs the meter.

Honest to god truth, your setup sounds louder/better than some of the vehicles that did 5 db higher than yours. Way to go. I will admit, to see you double cone and power would be interesting to say the least.

only if it were for the best.

I also agree that is sounds very nice.

I'm curious as to what he may not like about it that is making him decide to change something.. like the enclosure.

Like I said at the event man, your score's do not represent the way your setup sounds at all. Most and usually all competitors will tell you this, what the meters says, and what the ears says, are usually two different things, and I must say, to the ear, I believe yours sounds so much louder than what the meter says. And to be honest, me as a competitor, I like the way yours sound to the ear vs the meter.

Honest to god truth, your setup sounds louder/better than some of the vehicles that did 5 db higher than yours. Way to go. I will admit, to see you double cone and power would be interesting to say the least.

Thanks alot!!! I'm not sure if I want to spend the coin or not. If I do it may be a winter build, lol

only if it were for the best.

I also agree that is sounds very nice.

I'm curious as to what he may not like about it that is making him decide to change something.. like the enclosure.

Thank you,

I am no different than anyone else really. In my head I think "what if" probably too much. And I really do like this enclosure, I have many many hours in it and if I did change it would be a curiosity thing mainly.

Here is a final video showing my setup to complete this build log.

I've said it before and I'll say again. Thats one badass truck. One of my favs for sure.

I do like in your video you say "complete" then within the first 12 seconds you are already talking about changes to the doors lol.

And, +1 for nonsidewayscantholdaniphonetherightway video :)

Looks sick bro. One of my favorite pickup models, and I dig the fact that ur smokin a stogie too.

J

Looks pretty brutal bro!

You coming up for finals....did I already ask? LOL....I want a demo!!!

Looks pretty brutal bro!

You coming up for finals....did I already ask? LOL....I want a demo!!!

yeah I would like to know too!

Thanks guys!!!

I may try to make the drive, where is it?

Hell ya nice hair trick!

That box looks massive lol!

Thanks guys!!!

I may try to make the drive, where is it?

Indiana