swift

Swift's 2 18in FI SP4s in 07 F250 HD

These things are monsters. They are very impressive in person and I cant wait to get them installed. Hopefully my truck will be done soon.

few pics

photo12.jpg

photo10-1.jpg

photo9.jpg

SeXy SuBs :)

I :wub: the all black basket! Looks like a matte finish.

imagejpeg_3-1.jpg

imagejpeg_3.jpg

imagejpeg_2_12-1.jpg

Got my truck back and its a beast! This was it yesterday, lol

caboff.jpg

Truck runs like a champ now. Its very very strong, new mods were.

ARP Head studs with stock Ford gaskets

Heads fluxed and resurfaced, valve job

EGR delete

Oil cooler rebuilt

Full turbo back 4in MBRP exhaust, no cat

SCT SF3 tuner loaded with Innovative Diesel customs tunes

After dropping an unexpected 6k on this thing I can now get back to installing all my stereo equipment back in. Although this thing sounds so mean I will enjoy driving it for a few days with no sounds.

4" exhaust fuck ya bro... i only have 3" on mine lol

caboff.jpg

I'm no expert, but something looks....... off.

Oh, and no E-Fan? DA FUK?

Edited by bassahaulic

Yeah they have to remove the cab on these trucks to remove the heads. Its a bitch

Yeah they have to remove the cab on these trucks to remove the heads. Its a bitch

I was making a joke. lol I know it has to be removed unfortunately, by father-in-law had almost a matching list of things done to his 06 Lariat about a year ago.

I also sell auto parts for a living for the next two days, It's been my job to know how things work. haha

that truck is very sexy man!! Can we date???

Got my truck back and its a beast! This was it yesterday, lol

caboff.jpg

Truck runs like a champ now. Its very very strong, new mods were.

ARP Head studs with stock Ford gaskets

Heads fluxed and resurfaced, valve job

EGR delete

Oil cooler rebuilt

Full turbo back 4in MBRP exhaust, no cat

SCT SF3 tuner loaded with Innovative Diesel customs tunes

After dropping an unexpected 6k on this thing I can now get back to installing all my stereo equipment back in. Although this thing sounds so mean I will enjoy driving it for a few days with no sounds.

That is one sick picture. Never would have imagined you would have to remove the body to work on the engine. Wow. Very cool pic though.

Now I think the tranny went out. Gotta get it in shop, when it rains it fkn pours

Now I think the tranny went out. Gotta get it in shop, when it rains it fkn pours

cheese and rice man! :Doh:

well damn :(

Well trans did go out. Truck now has a brand new full billet Suncoast trans, converter, maghytech pan holding 28qts of trans fluid. The truck is a beast no doubt and hopefully worry free for awhile. May take it to the drag strip and see how she does. :)

Been installing new wiring and head unit. False floor and box is ready to go in. I will do the door panels after I get the subs in and playing. The doors will take awhile I'm sure. The fosgates will work up front passive until then. Once this new alt or battery issue is fixed it should be banging. Pics will up when a little closer.

Well trans did go out. Truck now has a brand new full billet Suncoast trans, converter, maghytech pan holding 28qts of trans fluid. The truck is a beast no doubt and hopefully worry free for awhile. May take it to the drag strip and see how she does. smile.png

Been installing new wiring and head unit. False floor and box is ready to go in. I will do the door panels after I get the subs in and playing. The doors will take awhile I'm sure. The fosgates will work up front passive until then. Once this new alt or battery issue is fixed it should be banging. Pics will up when a little closer.

really nice build man! Sucks about all the issues. Hopefully it stays together now. Nice choice on tuner too, not another bully dog idiot lol.

Thanks, Eric at Innovative knows his shit for sure. Running the Extreme Street tune now, should be around 430rwhp-750-800rwtq. Plenty for a daily truck, got to watch it in the rain though, throttle is light a light switch, comes on strong quickly at partial throttle

It's a lamp, lol. Had it for years

nice equipment swift... happy to see all the other issues ain't stopping you! Also, you got any open positions at your place? I'll relocate!

Glad the issues are fixed bro :-) The only problem I see in your future now is destruction due to the bass ;-) LOL!

Looking foward to seeing those progress pics!

Edited by chicagofan

Well, the Sp4's are just plain brutal!!! The enclosure seems perfect for them at 14cu tuned at 31hz.

I still need to get my mids and highs in, running the head unit on standard mode with the rockford components with one blown tweeter just to make sure everything was hooked up correctly. Sounds like ass. Gonna try to get the doors done this weekend.

Gonna run active 2 way with the 8's and FT1 super tweeters, after listening to them eq'd sitting on my dash I can live with it.

Lol

Swift, when I got in my truck, and you started to leave, it was making shit rattle in my shit lol!