Julian

Team SSAudio 2011 Mustang

Oh, and why the fuck are Metric bolts so expensive? I spent more on the bolts than I did the Aluminum.

Don t use metric..  I used 38-24 on all my custom blocks.

I didn't realize the tap I picked up from HF was metric.. Lol Oh well.. I guess :-/

Great photo's.

Oh, and why the fuck are Metric bolts so expensive? I spent more on the bolts than I did the Aluminum.

Don t use metric..  I used 38-24 on all my custom blocks.

What the fuck is 38-24?  You mean 3/8"-24?

so im having an issue with a bc3500. I had the.remote wire come out so I put it back in and heard a loud pop.. when I turned it up there was a horrible tinny sound... Like they were out of phase or something. So I took all of the subs out 4 are reading normally 1.8 and 4 are reading 1.5/1.4 I'm really not sure what happened.. The subs free air fine but the impedance is all wrong. They should be D2 closer to 1.7/1.8 like the other 4. Any ideas?

The remote wires are horrible on the Crescendo amps. I think they suck on the Sundowns too. But my remote wire/knob would make loud pops and thuds through the subs just touching the damn things. When I removed it this last time they made a huge pop. Scary because you can tell its a full tilt signal. I will never run another remote knob unless its a PAC 1 line type. I personally think thats what smoked my SAZ1500.

all amps are bad, not sure why but they are. All of the amp make a loud tinny sound when the bass hits. no low end just sounds very hollow.

The remote wires are horrible on the Crescendo amps. I think they suck on the Sundowns too. But my remote wire/knob would make loud pops and thuds through the subs just touching the damn things. When I removed it this last time they made a huge pop. Scary because you can tell its a full tilt signal. I will never run another remote knob unless its a PAC 1 line type. I personally think thats what smoked my SAZ1500.

haha I know right, mine started doing that recently after I lent it to a friend, the popping scares me sometimes too. Cant be good on anything.

Got it playing!?!?

Lots of power!

Nice voltage!

Love my HD8000

little bit of an update.

czspKzU.jpg
g5c0Hrg.jpg
gOzVqeJ.jpg
jTnBNM5.jpg
TIxHV7p.jpg

You and me both

Wires everywhere