Aaron Clinton

2012 Team SSA SBN results.

Steve you will be in middle weight with a wall . must stay under 4 15s or 6 12s. same as lightweight but its no wall. I won with a 155.1 avrg , loudest I came out 1 door open with a 157 flat which was acually competitive with middle weight and louder than superlight which is unlimited cone area ,no wall. there was a guy in 3x ohio that qualified 155.6 i was in inac with a 155.7 came out a little late. middle wait highest numbers were high 57s .

The look on people's faces when that 157 hit right out of the gate and still held over 155 for the rest of the run, was near bewilderment (as in total surprise that just happened with some no name internet brand sub's) ;). Even Dylan is stumped as to how that little truck gets so nutty loud.

Unrelated to sbn... What's the loudest team ssa car/truck?

I know will was loud as hell. David is doin 56/57s. Nic is hitting 57. Metts ?k

Who has the loudest score? I need a new goal. Ha

Unrelated to sbn... What's the loudest team ssa car/truck?

I know will was loud as hell. David is doin 56/57s. Nic is hitting 57. Metts ?k

Who has the loudest score? I need a new goal. Ha

Hard to tell really with everyone doing different classes and different mic configurations... I will be home (finally) tonight and plan on whipping together at least one video of many other epic videos to come. Alomg with a new look for the homepage showcasing our team!

Seems like there are a number of guys staring at 160. Not bad for a little no-name internet SQ brand.

Somebody is still the loudest.

Nic Watts hit that 157 flat out of the gate at SBN. We don't have any high tuned, specific for SPL only guys that I know of.

and held it on music for a few seconds at 37 herts. I did a in the kick run today came out 158.2 dropped to 156.5 . I need batteries bad most of my batteries are over 10 years old lol. I clamped 17200 on a burp . if I can get that to 20000 on music 160 will happen . played all 3 30 second rounds and these subs were not even warm.

It was an honor to meet up with Team SSA !!!

gallery_405_56_391646.jpg

gallery_405_56_172981.jpg

gallery_405_56_772982.jpg

gallery_405_56_221827.jpg

Will did a 57 flat meca style with mic at the headrest

and held it on music for a few seconds at 37 herts. I did a in the kick run today came out 158.2 dropped to 156.5 . I need batteries bad most of my batteries are over 10 years old lol. I clamped 17200 on a burp . if I can get that to 20000 on music 160 will happen . played all 3 30 second rounds and these subs were not even warm.

man buddy that is very impressive! I'm not looking to be better than anyone. I just want that known. I do however want to be the best i can and to be challenged. These zcons have shattered every goal I've set. Nic, I think you have set the bar very high! Congrats my man.

Seems like there are a number of guys staring at 160. Not bad for a little no-name internet SQ brand.

You know...pretty soon that's not going to be a valid crutch....

Haha I'm kidding. Looks like a ton of fun. Hopefully I'll make out to a big show one in my lifetime

in your car middleweight you should be able to hit 59s door open . with maxing everything out. jared hit mid 59s with sundown equipment in middle weight. theres no affence steve I will have a very large bullseye on my back lol. my box size limits me. but im hoping for 59s by next inac.

So what is the name of this internet brand you speak of?

tongue.png

in your car middleweight you should be able to hit 59s door open . with maxing everything out. jared hit mid 59s with sundown equipment in middle weight. theres no affence steve I will have a very large bullseye on my back lol. my box size limits me. but im hoping for 59s by next inac.

I'm hoping for a better score once i add power. But for now id like to see a 58 at a show on tl before I add power. And a 57.xx streetbeat, that may have to wait for the 2nd singer alt to come.

in a 4th order they will handle rediculas power . ported im sure will be a little less depending on tunning and length of full tilt play time . they are moving pretty good on 4300 clamped ea . id like to get it up to about 5k clamped and see what happens. also it will be hard to get as much power from a ported incloser . ported in your car is your best bet though. all the angles are not good for a 4th order. I wanna get 4 7.5s =-) or 2 12ks. my impedence rise is under 2 ohms so dropping the load wont work. id really like to touch a 160 before i change set up.

From what I've read and been told by some big name guys, multiple smaller amps are a better bet than fewer large amps. I was actually talked out if getting some 7.5s or 9ks and stick with 4 5ks

what was the system/setup in that flat black, civic hatchback ?

4 sundown zv3 15s 2 ns1s and 3 nice batterys ooo and 2 upgraded alts.

its Walt johnson aka cookie monster team nemisis team sundown

Edited by nicwatts

4 sundown zv3 15s 2 ns1s and 3 nice batterys ooo and 2 upgraded alts.

its Walt johnson aka cookie monster team nemisis team sundown

walled ??

i have a civic hatch so im just curious about it lol

thanks for the info though :)

Edited by 16K