acex3a

68 Chevelle build

finally got a bit of an update after a couple weeks. here some basic lay out of what happened

i end up wet sanding the entire car and repainting the color to match correctly it seems that the areas i touched up didnt want to match the rest of the car when i cleared over it again.

the entire car is now offically painted and cleared next is too start wet sanding here down to a smooth finish and polish her out to a extremly bright blue :) which i cant wait to take up to my shop and start polishing on

i painted almost all my crome parts black and begiing to install everything back together. i put the front end together looks great all blacked out. i just need to get window trim to match which i will do this weekend plus other places to topuch up on window edges.

on to the pics

will being installing the rest of the windows and slowly piece together the interior.i have all piece to complete the enterior and extra material to wrap anything i need too. windows first to keep out dust and everything. excited!

Nice to see you do something different. I've been to many, many, many chevelle shows (my dad had an orange 67 SS that he showed for many years) and by and large they are a sea of "stock" red or blue cars.

Don't get me wrong, they are all nice and I appreciate someone's desire to restore a car, but you can only look at so many red/blue chevelles with stock engines, stock interiors, stock wheels and tires, etc. before you never need to see another again.

I should update this I finally finished the chevelle in march of 2013 I'll post new pics soon I changed the color as well. Put a 502 in it. But I just bough new cam and entire different top end. Pushes 750 hp on 91 pump gas. No nos either. But I do have it for fun. Pics soon!

MONSTER 502! Patiently waiting!

very sick! and in for the pics! send the 502 over here too, trade you for a 307 lol

i must say im jealous... my dream car is a 69 ss chevelle. *sigh* one day lol.

im in to see where this one goes.