J2phat4u

FI BL 12's on 3,200 watts

I have 2 FI BL 12's in a 4.23 cubic ft custom enclosure. The enclosure is tuned at 33hz. Is it possible to play below tuning? Also i cant seem to find anyone to set my gains properly so i will i know if i am clipping?

I remeber when i had my bl 12's on my crescendo 3500 sucka's got loud..then i melted a tinsel lead on the one sub too much power was fun though while it lasted.

It is possible to play below tuning aslong as you have your subsonic filter set properly. I have mine set right and can play way past my tuning without worrying about my subs getting hurt.

It is possible but i would only set it single digits below tuning nothing more then that.

Ok i was wondering. I dont play any test tones or bass burp music. I have the fully loaded version of the BL's.

Ok i was wondering. I dont play any test tones or bass burp music. I have the fully loaded version of the BL's.

i play my sa -12s around 31 hz tuning bass mechanic drops real low you should be alright and theres a write up some where around here ill see if i can find it real quick with a dmm

http://www.club3g.com/forum/car-audio-electronics/120365-how-properly-set-your-amplifier-gains-using-dmm-method-please-sticky.html

Edited by djrockstar

I have 2 FI BL 12's in a 4.23 cubic ft custom enclosure. The enclosure is tuned at 33hz. Is it possible to play below tuning? Also i cant seem to find anyone to set my gains properly so i will i know if i am clipping?

your in SD theres alot of SMD nuthuggers with DD1 maybe since you a SD guy they'll help you out getting your gains done

That guy is really popular out here. I just ordered a DD1

did you use the discount code SMDDD1 ????????????

No i didnt!! That sucks...