Tirefryr

Toothbrush

Bump

They're still going fast!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever flossed your pee hole? Once after dirt roading this farmer chick, I got some corn stuck in there.

Proper hygene matters.

Never had corn in there, but I had stones in there.

Now guys...I know you don't like people asking about this...

But If I use 2 AA batteries instead of 1, can I run the toothbrush at the "dangerous" setting? I know it voids the warranty but I saw a video of a guy running his daily on that setting and another guy running them at "super dangerous" as well...

Oh and what is the proper toothPASTE to use with these? I heard toothingsupply is cheaper than regular brands but just as good but how is that possible?

Can I it with half toothpaste cuz that's all I can afford and nobody tell me to save cuz thats all I can afford guys.

Edited by An-i-no

Now guys...I know you don't like people asking about this...

But If I use 2 AA batteries instead of 1, can I run the toothbrush at the "dangerous" setting? I know it voids the warranty but I saw a video of a guy running his daily on that setting and another guy running them at "super dangerous" as well...

Oh and what is the proper toothPASTE to use with these? I heard toothingsupply is cheaper than regular brands but just as good but how is that possible?

Can I it with half toothpaste cuz that's all I can afford and nobody tell me to save cuz thats all I can afford guys.

Brilliant post!

Send me a PM or email so I can better answer your question, i mean so I can ask someone who really knows the answer and then I can copy their text and just pass it your way.

HAHA!! Wow...... This is great!!

hey guys, instead of a buying a toothbrush and wasting all your time, just buy some 60 grit sanding paper it works just as well for 1/10th of the price.

And the sanding paper is not as flexible as the toothbrush so your strenghthening your teeth too. Maybe add some lead to it, more mass=better.

Here's a quick little video.

Hopefully someday in the next millennium I'll get some actually being used. I'll be sure to post those tested product specs then too.

That is BRAND NEW retail packaging so you can further enjoy our product. No more cheap bland cardboard boxes.

BUY NOW AND SAVE!

That is BRAND NEW retail packaging so you can further enjoy our product. No more cheap bland cardboard boxes.

I fucking love boxes.

It's GLOSSY too!

BUY NOW AND SAVE!

They are flying off of the shelf so hurry!

I pucking love boxes.

Pre-Order and get the LIMITED EDITION BOX SET which includes:

All specifications (which are underrated, of course).

Limited Edition product art.

Limited Edition instruction manuals (which include professional testing results).

And an authentic certificate of underratedness which will have the cleaning power of your particular toothbrush, tested in house of course.

This is only available for customers who pre-order and at the rate they're going you wanna hurry!!!

It's GLOSSY too!

Glossy adds teh sonic technology.

I pucking love boxes.

Limited Edition instruction manuals (which include professional testing results).

And an authentic certificate of underratedness which will have the cleaning power of your particular toothbrush, tested in house of course.

This is only available for customers who pre-order and at the rate they're going you wanna hurry!!!

I pucking love boxes.

rofl.