jr711

Recone kit for a fi bl with 4 inch coil

How much,and how do I go about ordering this? 15" d2 all options except direct leads.

How much,and how do I go about ordering this? 15" d2 all options except direct leads.

here is the link to FI recones https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=154f0fe68aab58a/shopdata/0080_Recones/0010_Fi+Recone+Shop/product_overview.shopscript

best way to find out is to call them or email them it could take days to get a reply from them here

best way to find out is to call them or email them it could take days to get a reply from them here

You cant call fi. Lol. Emails so far unanswered. All I want is a recone kit. And wondering how come there is not an option for ordering the 4 inch coil bl.

You cant call fi. Lol. Emails so far unanswered. All I want is a recone kit. And wondering how come there is not an option for ordering the 4 inch coil bl.

Who did you email? When?

here is the link to FI recones https://ssl.perfora....view.shopscript

I know how to order a standard recone kit,just not the one with a 4 inch coil.

can you fit a sp4 recone ???

actually yeah u can call Fi ive talked to scott few times

Since I can't get a hold of anyone ,I'll sell this motor. Any takers?

A BL takes a 4" coil..weird. I'm interested, but since you've been having trouble getting the recone..

A BL takes a 4" coil..weird. I'm interested, but since you've been having trouble getting the recone..

They tried it out for a while before the SP4's were out. It was an upgrade option.

I'll take it. How much do you want for it?

I'll take it. How much do you want for it?

I can do 145.00 shipped.