bassahaulic

The PT Bruiser, 159.5db!!

My N2s are like that to. Not as bad but a lil rust

Must be the humidity around you guys. My N3 has no rust at all.

Well metered the new N3's, first I metered with the D9's wired to 1ohm each.

And it did this at 44Hz.   The RE MT's wired to .5ohm per amp did a 157.7 after the deadener was added.

2E0C2B45-0287-416C-AC62-6EF0757CFED5-165

Then I did this with each amp at .25ohm, still at 44Hz. The bottom amp kept protecting, so I know there is more to be had.

9517E879-E8D0-4531-B5FD-26C05D396F82-165

160 coming soon :)

With those amps at .25 you have to do a slow gingerly burp with them or they protect

Great numbers man, 160 is just around corner

insane in the membrane Drew!!!! 

You may burp a 159.5... But I bet you cant play music at .25 ohms ;P

Nice job though I better be in the 59s now lol

Edited by 16K

I see a 160 very soon! Also have you ever thought about losing the ac to add a second alt or finding someone to make a dual alt bracket? I'm trying to find someone to do it but it's hard cause pt's have almost no room under the hood. Just wondering cause you're running a lot of power.

Good job man! Figured those n3s would get nasty. Dont see a 160+ being to far out of reach with more power if your doing 159+ on 10k give or take.

How do the n3's sound?

How do the n3's sound?

loud,lol. Really loud. Tickling 160. Ears love it

What numbers does it do on music? 30-35Hz range.

What numbers does it do on music? 30-35Hz range.

Well your definition of music is different from me, I consider music 30-50 lol.

But down that low it's still in the 155-156 range.

Where did you buy your external voltage regulator and was it hard to wire up? Do you have to buy the alternator set up to be externally regulated or does it matter? and do you have any dash lights that come on? Thanks!

Where did you buy your external voltage regulator and was it hard to wire up? Do you have to buy the alternator set up to be externally regulated or does it matter? and do you have any dash lights that come on? Thanks!

All it is is a Transpo 911-02r. The factory setup is for the computer to control the voltage, so your alternator is already set up for external regulation.

And yes, I have a battery light on on the dash.

Thanks for the input every little bit helps, I love this build because you're one of the pioneers with this car and upgrading stuff and just makes it easier because the rest of us pt owners have something to fall back on as a reference for the way to go when upgrading electrical. Thanks for the help man.

Thanks for the input every little bit helps, I love this build because you're one of the pioneers with this car and upgrading stuff and just makes it easier because the rest of us pt owners have something to fall back on as a reference for the way to go when upgrading electrical. Thanks for the help man.

Thanks man, that means a lot to me. I never really noticed it but yea, I am one of the first to go this big with it and show how it all happens. lol

Here is a video of the new subs playing some music. :D

Absolutely positively badass man. That system looks violent as &$^%! But yeah man you're welcome I've showed all my friends who are doubtful of pt's getting loud your build and the videos of your ride plus twisted's vids and they all changed their minds in a hurry, lol. 

I remember on another forum I was told I should just give up because it's impossible to get them loud, but I knew if theres a will theres a way. a pt doing damn near 160 on a burp? and over 157's on music?? You can't beat that, lol. Hopefully when I get my build done I'll be slightly as loud as you haha.

Absolutely positively badass man. That system looks violent as &$^%! But yeah man you're welcome I've showed all my friends who are doubtful of pt's getting loud your build and the videos of your ride plus twisted's vids and they all changed their minds in a hurry, lol. 

I remember on another forum I was told I should just give up because it's impossible to get them loud, but I knew if theres a will theres a way. a pt doing damn near 160 on a burp? and over 157's on music?? You can't beat that, lol. Hopefully when I get my build done I'll be slightly as loud as you haha.

Well good luck man!

I have been slacking HARD with these updates! lol But I've been working a lot.

Quick update I suppose.

New front stage has been insatlled with 2 db Drive Pro Audio 8"s in the doors and 2 db Drive Pro Audio 1" tweets in the dash.
No pictures right now, wil get some soon.

My boss let me get the shops 3Sixty.3 and put it in my car. Said He will just take it out my check when I start making some more money haha

Mounted the 3Sixty.3 ontop my amp rack just to get a basic tune and setup down. Then moved below my amp rack to be hidden.

20130409_190459_zps7ad1bcfe.jpg

20130409_190453_zpsfeb779de.jpg

20130409_193002_zpsa1dc6583.jpg

20130409_223749_zpsabdf49c5.jpg

nice let us know how is goes!

I LOVE It!!! It sounds so much better then just the 800PRS by it self.

Nice update man. I really need one of those bad.

Very nice!   That is one loud Cruiser!

One question.  Does your battery light come on since you installed that voltage regulator?

Anyway awesome job, I'd love to get to hear it one day...