2Loud

need help for a sq budget substage

im trying for find a good budget setup my budgets about 100-200$ in the substage im aiming towards more of sq i have an hifonics 2400

would you mind giving us some more info.. why should we offer advice if you not willing to make a decent post?

First of all: don't use the word substage.

Next: provide us more information on your current setup and what it is lacking for you.

Wait so you want us to help you find a sub that will sound excellent, handle 2k+ watts, and cost less than $200? And you want us to guess what kind of music you listen to and how much space you have available?

Shit....

Probably need to help him wipe too.

since nobody else will help you, im gonna try my best; even if you don't have a suffice amount of information for the rest that posted. Personally with $200 and a 2400 Hifonics I would buy a sheet of MDF to make your own box (unless you have one already) and something from Fi audio (probably could only get a SSD or IB3 and thats not even calculating shipping or extra goodies). that being said your gonna go a little over your budget. Although I think SSA might have something in the 100-200 range as well, I don't know off the top of my head. I will probably get criticized for this post but just figured I would try and help since nobody else would. Cheers mate.

since nobody else will help you, im gonna try my best; even if you don't have a suffice amount of information for the rest that posted. Personally with $200 and a 2400 Hifonics I would buy a sheet of MDF to make your own box (unless you have one already) and something from Fi audio (probably could only get a SSD or IB3 and thats not even calculating shipping or extra goodies). that being said your gonna go a little over your budget. Although I think SSA might have something in the 100-200 range as well, I don't know off the top of my head. I will probably get criticized for this post but just figured I would try and help since nobody else would. Cheers mate.

The IB3 is not a good option unless he plans on running IB. Fi SSD or the SSA GCON would be a great start. Buy a d4 and wire to 2 ohms then if you get the itch to upgrade add another and drop down to 1 ohm. Just be sure to set the gain properly.

Nah, nobody is gonna criticize you. It's just that when someone is like "this is what I have, this is how I want it to sound" and they hardly give any info then how much help can you really give them? I've seen tons of these so I make fun of it now, but it is what it is. He has to help us help him.

im trying for find a good budget setup my budgets about 100-200$ in the substage im aiming towards more of sq i have an hifonics 2400

brz 2400?

i need my dingleberrys plucked too, to everyone that was being a douche go fuck yourself. im so sick of ssa due to fact the people gotta be arsehos about everything. so what if didnt post alot of info. it was a quick post before i went into work IM pucking SORRY

brz 2400?

yes its a brz 2400. my budget has changed to 300-400 bucks. i listen to mostly hiphop/rap sometimes rock. i have a sheet of birch and about 5 cubes to playwith. thanks to everyone that was trying to help

People are going to want to help now.

Why should I put any thought or work into a response when you clearly did not in your original post?

What do you consider sound quality? For any subwoofer to sound "good" will mainly depend on the enclosure and layout of your system.