Dubskay

What is the difference between dual 1 and dual 2 ?

Oh geez...

If you don't understand how impedance (ohm load) works then its real easy to screw something up.

What are you buying and what amp are you using?

depends how many subs ur gonna run and what amp ??

With reference to subwoofers, which I would assume you are talking about;

dual 1 means a subwoofer with 2 voice coils, each having an impedance load of 1 ohm per coil

dual 2 means a subwoofer with 2 voice coils, each having an impedance load of 2 ohms per coil

It would be better to give info on your amp, or more so, what are you trying to put together overall ?

1 ohm more current draw and 2 ohm little less current draw 1 ohm subs can be either .5 ohm or 2 ohm and a 2 ohm sub can be either 4 ohm or 1 ohm

it really depends if you get a 4, 2, or 1 ohm stable amp... then you wanna match the subs to the amp. lets say u get a 1 ohm stable amp (which most d class amps are 1 ohm stable) you can get 2, dual 1 ohm subs to get 1 ohm for the amp.

this will help http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp

Damn people...let him reply...we've said the same thing like 6 times now.

Agreed.

1 ohm more current draw and 2 ohm little less current draw 1 ohm subs can be either .5 ohm or 2 ohm and a 2 ohm sub can be either 4 ohm or 1 ohm

And this statement will most likely confuse the shit out of him, and doesn't make any sense.

Lower impedance does not mean less efficiency.

Lower impedance does not mean less efficiency.

:word:

first time i see someone get MAD for someone else lol and 16k i think he said that cause of you and why you your the one with multi post lol just saying

first time i see someone get MAD for someone else lol and 16k i think he said that cause of you and why you your the one with multi post lol just saying

What? Read that out loud...And don't add in the missing punctuation.

And...all I was saying was that three or four people had posted the exact same information so it wasn't helping any. I wasn't mad about anything.

Lol @ you bro. That's all I have to say. You type like an idiot but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're actually imagining complete and coherent sentences.

And...all I was saying was that three or four people had posted the exact same information so it wasn't helping any. I wasn't mad about anything.

Lol @ you bro. That's all I have to say. You type like an idiot but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're actually imagining complete and coherent sentences.

whos a steer and a queer ?

whos a steer and a queer ?

LO-muhfuckin-L. As if I need your approval to point out the obvious in a post or live in the state of Texas...maybe if you capitalized a word every now and then I could take you seriously. At least this post had punctuation in it lawl.

EDIT: LOL you live in a state with air that's so garbage you can't see the mountains right behind you and an even more garbage economy...but see, I don't give two shits where you live, I just thought that was ironic. Back on topic please.

Edited by An-i-no

"Big hat, no cattle" "Just because a chicken has wings doesn't mean it can fly" when i went to texas i felt like i was in mexico but the only thing was that they actually knew english there lol

I like to get the fi btl n2 with all options and was thinkin of aq2200d for an amp

What's up with this state talk? This forum is supossed to be known for being peaceful and full of good people. Come on guys

OP... Good luck with your selection, you will enjoy a BTL :)

Ohh and get a dual 2 ohm BTL. Wire it in parallel ( pos to pos, neg to neg) for 1 ohm load.

I this amp good for my btl?

amp should work fine

whats your budget for the amp?

Yes good Amp choice!

I think this is the diagram you need.1_2ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

Sweet thanks for the help. Might you kno where I can purchase an amp kit?