Anyone going to be at Thunder Valley this Sunday? I will be going with several friends and family members, bringing 3-5 competing vehicles. If anyone is East of Norman/Noble and would like to meet up and get in on the convoy, let me know. Hope to see some folks from the forums up there.

I will be there...not sure if I will bring the truck out there. I need to toss some amps in and the weather may not be what I need/want it to be to bring it out.

I'm out west by Yukon, but I don't wait in lines so sorry on not being able to meet up to roll in together lol.

Edited by pro-rabbit

:P I look forward to seeing you there, I've been wanting to bring the Bronco to you and have you work up a new enclosure design for me but haven't had the time to make it to your shop.

I'm going try and get some "half assed" shirts tossed together after the thunder game tonight. My real ones won't be done until the end of month..I will post up if I get em done...if so I will be wearing one..if not..well dunno haha

Edited by pro-rabbit

I'll be wearing my black SSA hat with the custom bill (dog got a hold of it) and my brother will probably be in his black SSA shirt.

LOL, I will know more about having our shirts today.

Anyone else in the OKC area coming down?

Was a fun show all around. Pretty good turn out which was unexpected after the weather for the past few days.

I had a great time and it was nice meeting everyone that I talked to.... Even though Ohjay may not remember all of the discussions we had lol.

Was a fun show all around. Pretty good turn out which was unexpected after the weather for the past few days.

I had a great time and it was nice meeting everyone that I talked to.... Even though Ohjay may not remember all of the discussions we had lol.

Bowlegs water...

I had a blast out there today, I'm glad the rain moved out around dawn and didn't affect the turnout too bad. I will be there much earlier next time, it took forever to get to the ticket booth this morning.

Edited by Ohjay

boo

Edited by Ohjay

Ohjay, I'm going to PM you my cell. I think we are going to be hosting a hand full of USACi shows this year including a triple around the time of the state fair here and have state champs and such.

Just figured I will give you a heads up on some info about it and get your feedback on you and your guys showing up.

We're there any SQ cars at this event?

Not that I saw, it was open to SQ though.

Sad. Seems to be a growing trend. There is a thread going on the USAC forum about lack of sq. I'll make another show and double class it to qualify for finals and then decide what to do. I can get to finals without ever having it judged :/

Sad. Seems to be a growing trend. There is a thread going on the USAC forum about lack of sq. I'll make another show and double class it to qualify for finals and then decide what to do. I can get to finals without ever having it judged :/

I will be sure to get in your car next time man. I'm not sure what Anthony said, but most people who judge SQ are far to nice with their comments and never say anything about needs/should be done to improve the score. I'm not like that, I am nice, but I do my best to offer constructive criticism.

As for SQ, it has been about the same for years now. The issue was and still is the amount of work and funds it takes to stay competitive. The other issue is that SQ is very subjective and is never scored the same.

That would be great. I was hoping this season would be mostly about getting that kind of feedback. Real honest criticism so I can improve.

I had planned on attending the ifo show coming up in September. However if you are going to have one or two before the state fair deal I'll do my best to my best to make those in addition to the triple pointer.

I'm in a class I can't realistically be competitive in due to it being a two seat, but at the moment I don't care and I'm going to go to finals anyway.

For next season I should have my install done and a new blow through setup so I will jump in with the big dogs and do xtreme sq+ :)

I will be there...not sure if I will bring the truck out there. I need to toss some amps in and the weather may not be what I need/want it to be to bring it out.

I'm out west by Yukon, but I don't wait in lines so sorry on not being able to meet up to roll in together lol.?

Anyone going to be at Thunder Valley this Sunday?

I'm out west by Yukon, but I don't wait in lines so sorry on not being able to meet up to roll in together lol.?

I think that you are going to be late, especially coming all the way from Australia.