Sign in to follow this  
shizzzon

Severe Weather Warning- IL, IA, KS, MO, NE, OK, TX

wow.. no wondfer it looks like shit outside.. this looks like "the perfect storm " kinda stuff

Yep, we closed shop early yesterday and will stay closed for the weekend. All though this is an issue for some clients, it was done out of necessity for our employees and their safety.

ya storm just passed through here in STL. but bout an hour ago i heard the loudest thunder i think i have ever heard in my life. it really sounded like a bomb right out in my driveway

Well hope everyone in that area is safe

You guys are getting twisters we were getting 35 mph winds with 65 mp gusts. Hope all of you are ok.

J

You guys are getting twisters we were getting 35 mph winds with 65 mp gusts. Hope all of you are ok.

J

eh im sure the weight of the zcons will hold my truck down.. haha no but for real hope u guys are all ok. the bad part should be passing throught my area later tonight...

here late tonight and sunday

Yep, we closed shop early yesterday and will stay closed for the weekend. All though this is an issue for some clients, it was done out of necessity for our employees and their safety.

I was at Rave Sound in Shawnee working on my Bronco until 5:10, had to leave early when the storm that produced the tornado in Norman was expected to hit OBU (1/2 block away) at 5:30-5:35. Of course the rain is supposed to return in the morning, I hope it doesn't hurt the turnout at the show. The forecast last night said it's supposed to be cleared out before noon though.

I'm sure it will hurt the overall turn out. They may not even open the truck itself for runs which will almost close down IFO.