Mark LaFountain

SSA welcomes Crescendo Audio to the forum and store.

Wow this is so weird but awesome, yesterday i was looking at their mids and decided to get some soon. I was readin on **** and i was thinkin how cool itd be if crescendo was on ssa cause thay way both the companies I run, incriminator and crescendo, were on the same forum. Ssa read mind!!!

haha thats what we do :)

This has been in the works for a few weeks now anyways, just starting to get it going.

Wow this is so weird but awesome, yesterday i was looking at their mids and decided to get some soon. I was readin on **** and i was thinkin how cool itd be if crescendo was on ssa cause thay way both the companies I run, incriminator and crescendo, were on the same forum. Ssa read mind!!!

haha thats what we do :)

This has been in the works for a few weeks now anyways, just starting to get it going.

Sounds good. Keep it up, this forum has helped me so much!!! :)

bartmoon.gif Edited by 98GMC

Welcome!!!

When the deals & sales start? LoL

Great addition to the store, can't wait to see the new site.

We finally had some time to chat with Navid at SBN and we can team up now. Already as it is, there are a good number of SSA competitors and vehicles with Crescendo amplifiers.

welcome to this awesome forum

We finally had some time to chat with Navid at SBN and we can team up now. Already as it is, there are a good number of SSA competitors and vehicles with Crescendo amplifiers.

It is great to see them here. I think it will be awesome for SSA and Crescendo. It will be nice to finally be able to browse their products and view their pricing without needing to email anyone.

welcome sir!!! I am already running an amplifier from these guys... Great customer service with my remote gain issues... great addition to SSA!!!

It is great to see them here. I think it will be awesome for SSA and Crescendo. It will be nice to finally be able to browse their products and view their pricing without needing to email anyone.

You never really had to email for prices. All of their prices are listed in threads started about said items. And almost all of their items were shipped prices. But I can't wait for their new website either.

Are they actually gonna partake in the forum and comment

Are they actually gonna partake in the forum and comment

Yes, I told Navid he was being summoned. :)

Thank you for welcoming us to the forum.

We will be active on here for those that asked.

To the person who said the speaker build quality wasn't up to par, any issues that the MP series PA's had were addressed in this new improved line called the PWX....and then some.

There will be a new thread made with all the info.

And shogun (if I spelled your name correctly), you are welcome and I hope the new knob corrected your issues.

My 2k is doing work besides a problem I can't figure out that Navid is helping out with, but I have a new airbag warning like on my dash. I think it's from my steering wheel and my dash going crazy when I turn it up. :)

Now I need some PWX's

Also Navid your the man. Along with Mark and Aaron. Jon to. Lol

Edited by Fearz

Ahhh Hell!!!!! Welcome aboard! Crescendo FTMFW!!!!dancingsmilie.gif

Why is I that when I call crescendo audio it rings and rings and then goes to voicemail? it has been doing since 2 weeks before spring break nationals.

Why is I that when I call crescendo audio it rings and rings and then goes to voicemail? it has been doing since 2 weeks before spring break nationals.

Because just a few short weeks before SBN someone had the bright idea to build a demo vehicle so noone was right on the phones.

Also, Navid is the only one there 80% of the time. When in the back roaming/packing in the warehouse you have almost no chance of making it to the phone before voice mail catches it.

We try to return all calls. It is possible some might get overlooked. It isn't intentional.

:((( I've been trying for so long. I've even sent emails tho but I was trying to figure out why my bc2000 is clipping I have a yellow top and my voltage is 13.8 to 14.3 when the car is running its pushing a dd9512i is there something wrong

sad.png(( I've been trying for so long. I've even sent emails tho but I was trying to figure out why my bc2000 is clipping I have a yellow top and my voltage is 13.8 to 14.3 when the car is running its pushing a dd9512i is there something wrong

How did you set your gain? How do you know that it is clipping?

The knob has notches when you turn it. It's 5 notches turned up. The lpf is set to 80 and subsonic is 35 and box is tuned to 38hz. This is on a bc2000 all zero guage ran