SMpaintball78

Another steal i must share with u guys!!!

welp once again, i found a dumbass on craigslist with some good shit and didnt know what it was worth. 2 orion hcca 10's in a nice ported box for $300 lol. i had just enough cash to buy them but i decided to do the right thing and save it for my girls birthday next week..... so i haded the deal to my buddy. he ended up getting them for $250.... lolzzzz after work tonight (130am) we took both subs out the box expection them to be blown or atleast really dark coils but to my surprise, they look almost new!. i shot a little video for yall.

(click on the picture below)

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh298/SMpaintball78/?action=view&current=VID_20120415_015116.mp4

You either live around a bunch of retards or buy a bunch of stolen shit haha. Nice find though!

the market here is some times flooded with stole things that are not hot......IE

some of these mexicans around my way are pretty smart... and if they applied them selfs legaly they could do big things... but its cooler to be a cholo.

anyway... they have a spoter in say Chicago there lil cuzin named lefty or something... so he spends his time driving around.. and spotting cars with rims at there house!! he takes a note.. 2 times a year these guys drive up from texas.. spend a week jacking people everynight... then... bring them back to texas and sell the wheels and stereos... where they are not being looked for... and they can sell them with out a " hot warning" so they can get more value. with our a worry of someone bettingf busted and saying i got them from so and so.. he sold them to me........ pretty smart...

but its goes even further then that.... they robs cars here! there own friends. car dealer ships what ever.... take them up north and have lefty sell the texas rims and audio up north... where again.. its not being looked for.....

pretty smart for some cholos

im drunk.. but its a true story.

You either live around a bunch of retards or buy a bunch of stolen shit haha. Nice find though!

Or unless Lantz is the one out doing the jacking :P:

the market here is some times flooded with stole things that are not hot......IE

some of these mexicans around my way are pretty smart... and if they applied them selfs legaly they could do big things... but its cooler to be a cholo.

anyway... they have a spoter in say Chicago there lil cuzin named lefty or something... so he spends his time driving around.. and spotting cars with rims at there house!! he takes a note.. 2 times a year these guys drive up from texas.. spend a week jacking people everynight... then... bring them back to texas and sell the wheels and stereos... where they are not being looked for... and they can sell them with out a " hot warning" so they can get more value. with our a worry of someone bettingf busted and saying i got them from so and so.. he sold them to me........ pretty smart...

but its goes even further then that.... they robs cars here! there own friends. car dealer ships what ever.... take them up north and have lefty sell the texas rims and audio up north... where again.. its not being looked for.....

pretty smart for some cholos

im drunk.. but its a true story.

naa these hcca's are all good. i seen them on craigslist like 3 months ago and were up there for a good month and a half for $300 before someone bought them. i tried picking them up but didnt have the cash at the time. then the guy who bought them from the other guy, needed cash so him and my buddy met up and said he will take $250 for them cuz his wifeyy was yelling at him cuz he spent 450 on some 9500 15's and needed some cash back lol.

Or unless Lantz is the one out doing the jacking tongue.png:

haha noo. iv had my own shit stolen twice and a screw driver through one of my 15's before. when i had my ranger i had 2 15" kicker cvr's and my rear windo was a sliding glass. they poped it open and tried to get in but couldnt reach the lock so insteasd, they put a bunch of wholes in my subs. dicks...

i was just sharing a story of what happends in some cases....

i have on more then 1 occasion.. sold somthing for a high price because it was worth it to me... and it was worth it to someone else so they paid me... they found value in it .... but then they sold it for what ever reason... then that somone traded it for somthing they wanted.. then i end up buying it back for next to nothing,,,...

i love it when stuff comes full circle and makes it back home :D

i do live around a bunch of retards...... lol first i got my aq3500.1 for $150, now these for $250 lol. every so often i will come across a guy local on clist that dont know what hes got.. i love it lol

i was just sharing a story of what happends in some cases....

i have on more then 1 occasion.. sold somthing for a high price because it was worth it to me... and it was worth it to someone else so they paid me... they found value in it .... but then they sold it for what ever reason... then that somone traded it for somthing they wanted.. then i end up buying it back for next to nothing,,,...

i love it when stuff comes full circle and makes it back home biggrin.png

cant argue with u there sir lol.

Dam thats a steal! I loved my hcca. I remember i got a Soundstream xxx 15 for $200. It would hands down murder any other sub i had for power handling and output.

You scored with the find though

this find+my aq3500 for $150= a bunch of handicap kids selling lolz.

here is my buddies $250 hcca 10's on my old massive 3k (now his massive 3k)

IMG_20120416_160452.jpg

Edited by Lantz

Tell him that I'll meter it.

he wants to eventually but right now he aint really loud at all. he wants a better box first.

get a better box. smile.png

orion calls for .75 cubes ported.. by the looks of that box, that about right......

ports area look tiny