Sign in to follow this  
masteryoda

Juice Box battery

What can anyone tell me about this company? it looks as if they are similer to XS as far as the ratings and pricing? Please lets not start a bashing fight here! I would like some info if its out there?

Here is there E-mail 913Customs@gmail.com

1325134772.jpg

xspower_flyer-left.jpg

I would say they are comparable to the XP line.

The brand is still too new and not proven itself yet, maybe time will tell if they stay in business long enough to make a much better and more informed decision to reliability and dependability.

I would say they are comparable to the XP line.

I dont have any to test? What information are youo basing this on? if you have any other information to say they compare to the XP line I would love to see it. with limited money to spend I want to choose the right produxt for me. thank you for your help

Edited by Master Yoda

Deka, Shuriken, stinger along with a couple of others are good brands to go with.

I saw a guy that had a bloated Juicebox apple that he needed warranty on. I would try find that thread to see how Juicebox handled that situation.

Well being that I am the Juicebox dealer I will butt in here. The bloated battery incident was a customer error and I offered a free shipping with an at cost discount to replace him a battery but he wanted me to replace a battery that he messed up by improper installation.

Juicebox batteries were designed to compete with XS Power for the simple fact that they are the big dogs on the scene. If you want to be the best you try and take out the best. We are a new company and are wanting to make sure we get enough product out there that holds it own before we make a global debut with a website and all. We make a great product and will stand behind that all the way. We are willing to work and make deals on pricing to help get the product out there. We have a forum spot over on AudioAddicts.net ( special shoutout to mark for the hookup) I am not authorized to make any sales here just relay the information that was asked of me.

Well being that I am the Juicebox dealer I will butt in here. The bloated battery incident was a customer error and I offered a free shipping with an at cost discount to replace him a battery but he wanted me to replace a battery that he messed up by improper installation.

Juicebox batteries were designed to compete with XS Power for the simple fact that they are the big dogs on the scene. If you want to be the best you try and take out the best. We are a new company and are wanting to make sure we get enough product out there that holds it own before we make a global debut with a website and all. We make a great product and will stand behind that all the way. We are willing to work and make deals on pricing to help get the product out there. We have a forum spot over on AudioAddicts.net ( special shoutout to mark for the hookup) I am not authorized to make any sales here just relay the information that was asked of me.

Oh, ok I only knew the dude had the bloated battery and wanted it warrantied didn't know the back story. Thanks for clearing that up.