Sign in to follow this  
Shogen

Trip to Dominican Republic

You are referring to this one? Right Frosted?

ehh.gif .......he knows........

You are referring to this one? Right Frosted?

ehh.gif .......he knows........

well, after your pantless venture in photography.... it wasn't a long shot.... teehee... goyou.gif

well, after your pantless venture in photography.... it wasn't a long shot.... teehee... goyou.gif

So a man can't go pantless in his own bedroom anymore?! Whats wrong with this country?! sigh.gif

So a man can't go pantless in his own bedroom anymore?! Whats wrong with this country?! sigh.gif

it was really the sharing of said event, Flakes.. not the action... I go d1ckless all the time you don't see me posting photos on here of it... sigh.gif

it was really the sharing of said event, Flakes.. not the action... I go d1ckless all the time you don't see me posting photos on here of it... sigh.gif

well.... you know... i just thought... hay.gif

Alright so that's where we'll draw the line then...

crossteline.jpg

We stayed at Iberostar Punta Cana as well several years ago and loved it. Did you stay on site or do any day trips? My wife and I did fast boats in the morning, lunch on the beach and took the catamaran back. Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing!

We just booked our trip to punta canna. Judging by your pics it looks awsome.

We just booked our trip to punta canna. Judging by your pics it looks awsome.

It should be ... I have no excursion photos though unfortunately... def do zip-line and ATV... the stuff on the water can be fun too (big ass couch)

We booked the zip line and swim with dolphins/sharks excursions. I read you can't bring cameras on excursions

We booked the zip line and swim with dolphins/sharks excursions. I read you can't bring cameras on excursions

nice.

Get a rugged Panasonic, or Sony waterproof one.. I just forgot mine the day I had gone which was wack

I read they won't let you take pics. That way they can sell you some. I'll bring one just in case. Were super exited about this trip.

I read they won't let you take pics. That way they can sell you some. I'll bring one just in case. Were super exited about this trip.

Bring it with... And punk the shyt outta anyone who tries to say anything.... I didn't make it to the top like the rest of the people in the ATVs cuz mine broke down and they had no more but there is a well/indoor lake type thing that you can jump into... would be sweet if you brought an underwater camera and recorded it...