Sencheezy

Two Videos To Watch With Open Minds

Please keep an open mind if you chose to watch these videos. I am posting them for people that simply interested and are curious to hear different theories on the earth we live in.

Yeah, not even going to attempt that.

I will say that I believe humans as a whole are at their stupidest time right now. I believe long ago, we were much smarter and much wiser.

And we all know aliens built the damn pyramids.

Sometimes the smartest people in the world can also be the dumbest at times

8minutes?

59minutes?

not gonna happen

Yep my ADD can't stand it. :)

Cheezy, where you the one who also posted about the streetlights that spy on people?

If you were, a dozen of them just got installed a few miles from my hometown.

http://rt.com/usa/news/harwood-intellistreets-hills-farmington-321/

If not, sorry to waste your time!

I watched them both.

I've got the time, I am laid off for the next couple of weeks.

I've had 12 years of schooling, all roman catholic

I can't say I believe that any of it is true, but I can't say I believe in religon either.

However, what "they" say about war is "there are no atheists in fox holes".

They were entertaining/interesting to watch.

Edited by cobra93

Yeah, not even going to attempt that.

I will say that I believe humans as a whole are at their stupidest time right now. I believe long ago, we were much smarter and much wiser.

Yes, all of us are pretty dumb right now in the sense of comparing to older generations. And your belief is correct, we were a lot smarter. Maybe not smarter nationally, but smarter in the sense that we actually enjoyed discovering shit, vs now everything is handed to us, baby feed.

And we all know aliens built the damn pyramids.

:lol: Maybe not aliens, but we did have help.

Sometimes the smartest people in the world can also be the dumbest at times

Well what these smart people think are at another level than what we think. The abnormal science is always the science to be looked bad upon simply becuase it is not a normal theory, or a normal idea.

8minutes?

59minutes?

not gonna happen

Lol, It would be worth the time but only if your not another closed minded citizen.

8minutes?

59minutes?

not gonna happen

Yep my ADD can't stand it. smile.png

If your not interested, then no, it won't happen. But if you are interested, its amazing how ADD will seem to go away for a short period of time.

Someone call George Noory..

Cheezy, where you the one who also posted about the streetlights that spy on people?

If you were, a dozen of them just got installed a few miles from my hometown.

http://rt.com/usa/ne...farmington-321/

If not, sorry to waste your time!

Yes Jake, that was me. Good find too! Yeah, they will begin in smaller towns first, were smaller towns are away from modern news. Then they will branch out. All with the image of being for our safety/cost effective. I'm glad you rememered though, haha what was the first thing that poped in your head when you saw this actually happening?

I watched them both.

I've got the time, I am laid off for the next couple of weeks.

I've had 12 years of schooling, all roman catholic

I can't say I believe that any of it is true, but I can't say I believe in religon either.

However, what "they" say about war is "there are no atheists in fox holes".

They were entertaining/interesting to watch.

I'm glad you watch them sir, thanks! Sucks to be layed off though and I hope you find a job soon.

I find it amazing that you are able to maintain an open mind while being schooled in such a religious school. That means a lot to me. There are many people in this world who eyes are open, at least a little bit to take in more information. Most will read the tittle and walk away, or look at the length and walk away.

Again, either contact of these videos are hard core proven facts, but just something like you said, entertaining/interesting to watch.

Could you explain the saying behind "there are no atheists in fox holes". Just want to hear what that means in lamen terms :lol:

It's not even entertainment. If you are truly confused into believing that sort of propaganda you should lay off the crystal methe.

It's not even entertainment. If you are truly confused into believing that sort of propaganda you should lay off the crystal methe.

I used to listen to Crystal Method at the gym. ;)