sundownz

Sundown 2012 Amp Line... first bit of information!

Very nice! Similar style crossover network?

SAX125.4pcb_SML.jpg

GUTS of SAX-125.4 model -- lots of stuff packed in there... we did opt for some surface mount parts in this guy to pack it in as small of a case as we could. Traditionally we shy away from them but I think they will work well in a multi-channel unit and afford us the small size our customers want.

Crossover is equal to the SAX-100.4d except we had to lose the 12/24dB selection on the crossover -- it is fixed on 24 dB now.

Looks great!

Is the height slightly more on the new amps?

Looks amazing Sundownz! Any clue what we can expect these to go for? I'm definitely interested in picking one up..

SAX125.4pcb_SML.jpg

GUTS of SAX-125.4 model -- lots of stuff packed in there... we did opt for some surface mount parts in this guy to pack it in as small of a case as we could. Traditionally we shy away from them but I think they will work well in a multi-channel unit and afford us the small size our customers want.

Crossover is equal to the SAX-100.4d except we had to lose the 12/24dB selection on the crossover -- it is fixed on 24 dB now.

Now we are talking! I am in need of a nice 4 channel like this. Can I have one to test for you in my new build?

Love the looks of the new amps and especially the compact size of the new 125.4! Great job!

Is the 125.4 a Class AB?

No it is not -- FR Class-D to get the small size.

interesting.

I have a few friends looking for powerful and small amps for their speakers. I'll make them look at those.

You have the specs (H x L x W) on the 125.4 yet?

Production starts next week on the SAZ-1500D v.3 and SAX-125.4 so stay tuned for pre-ordering information.

Production starts next week on the SAZ-1500D v.3 and SAX-125.4 so stay tuned for pre-ordering information.

Kickin it into gear I see.

More 2012 amplifier prototypes will be rolling in before too much longer as well... the SAZ-2500D v.2 will be the next one coming in for testing. Hopefully withing a week or so!

We do have one final run of "2011" model 2500/3500D amps due into port around the 18th... I know quite a few folks are waiting on them as this production run has taken an unusually long time to be completed. I do not expect them to last long so if your "older" amp needs a mate this would be the time to get one :)

You have the specs (H x L x W) on the 125.4 yet?

SAX-125.4: 8.30” x 2.32” x 11.02”

From prototype thread