Sign in to follow this  
BTL15

Selling Price Range

Price   

3 members have voted

1. 1. What price range would you consider to be the best fit?

• $600-$700
    • $701-$750
    • $751-$800
    • $801-$850
    • $850+

Hey guys it's been a while since I've last been on here, but since then I've decided to see if I could could sell my system. I have a friend interested and he wants to know a price. I told him I would think about it and get back with him. Now my question for you guys is what would you consider a reasonable selling price for my system. I only ask because, when it comes to selling I always tend to throw out number far too high so I figured you guys would be my second opinion. If you don't know what I have it's a 15" Fi BTL UFO slug D1, along with a Crescendo 3KWP, and my KNU Konceptz Kollosus 1/0 20'. Since I didn't have the electrical to run it to .5 It's only seen 2 ohms. The sub is in mint condition along with the amp. I was thinking $700 do you guys think this is a fine asking price? Any help would be appreciated

Edited by BTL15

No option for 500 or less.

I'd say $350 for the sub

$400 for the amp

$50 for the 20' cable.

For one, that cable is tinned copper. It doesn't matter if it's used or not, it'll still perform just like new.

Lucky, people actually discount their wire from the normal retail price.

For the amp, that amp isn't made anymore and the one to take it's spot is the BC3500D which goes for just over $600 shipped now.

Comparing other nice 3500w amps, they all are over $500-600 easy.

Even though that amp may have been sold for less then $600 before, the market has shifted and prices go up. Lucky anyone wouldn't be paying $450 for it.