EPerez

sds contact

For the past month i sent 4 emails to don@sounddeadenershowdown.com for more information on his products and what I should use for my trailblazer. He hasn't emailed me back. Is there another way I can contact him? I dont know if he's out of town or if his email changed, I just want to deaden my vehicle lol.

Edited by tbPerez

That's the wrong email...

I just sent him an email to check out this topic.

That's the wrong email...

What's the right email? That's the one on his website.

For the past month i sent 4 emails to don@sounddeadenershowdown.com for more information on his products and what I should use for my trailblazer. He hasn't emailed me back. Is there another way I can contact him? I dont know if he's out of town or if his email changed, I just want to deaden my vehicle lol.

Sorry about that. Things have been crazy. What's your e-mail address? I'll track them down.

I see now you typed it correctly.

Sorry about that. Things have been crazy. What's your e-mail address? I'll track them down.

Enriquepereziii@yahoo.com. its totally fine, I understand things can get pretty busy sometimes haha just email me when you can. Thanks!

I see now you typed it correctly.

Well in the emails it was right lol

Yo Don I've been trying to get ahold of you for a while too. If you can search for my email as well you should have at least 2 from me. I can't get started with installing my speakers till I get some deadener. cool.png

thollabaugh@gmail.com

Thanks a lot man.

I just wanted to add something here. One of my mechanics is restoring an older car and Don's info and help were awesome. Now his products are awesome as well! Thanks for the help Don.

I think Don may only check emails once a week.

I emailed Don last Saturday and he replied immediately. I replied back on Sunday and again on Tuesday and I have not recieved a response.

I regret to say that if I do not recieve a price quote by Monday I will need to order from a different manufacturer. Money is ready just need a quote and payment details :)

My email is eric.10r@hotmail.com

Edited by edouble101

Don answers emails everyday. Because of how much time it takes per email, due to him wanting to get the amount of material needed for the customer correct, it takes a little more time per email then most.

Just received an email from Don. Very descriptive and thorough!

Just received an email from Don. Very descriptive and thorough!

That's what I was referring to.

Sent Don an e-mail 9 days ago, and a follow-up 4 days ago, no reply to either. When I ordered CLD tiles for my last vehicle, I had a reply within a day. The product was superb, along with the service. I have limited time to complete my build before things get crazy again, but I can't start until I get some deadening. I really want to go with SDS again because of my great experience with the product last time. Cash in hand, ready to play!

Edit: Just read the post about his overwhelming amount of e-mails, that makes sense. Hope he can make it all work out, hes got a fantastic product!

Edit2: Don pulls through with the great service I expected! thanx.gif

Edited by SteveSan

Just an fyi:

I had some problems with don getting my emails. For some reason it was sending them to his junk mail. I usually throw him a pm in here just to make sure he gets it

It is with the wait! My next deadening purchase will be from sds.