aretardedkid

New guy from N.O.

ok so i have been lurking for a lil while on here and decided to post up my setup to see what everyone thinks. i planning on adding another 2200w within the next few months

Audio mods :

2 12in Fi BL's

2200w audioque

audioque mids and highs

1200/4 infinity kappa

big 3 upgrade (0 gauge)

kinetik 1800 battery

0 gauge wire from battery to 2200 and ground

8g from 2200 to subs

6 cubic ft box tuned to about 33hz

i sound deadened the entire car and removed the spare tire to make room for the box.

this is my 07 Scion tC wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

C360_2011-07-1212-59-37.jpg

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

IMAG0519.jpg

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

IMAG0494.jpg

IMAG0488.jpg

IMAG0487.jpg

IMAG0489.jpg

IMAG0490.jpg

IMAG0496.jpg

IMAG0497.jpg

IMAG0498.jpg

IMAG0474.jpg

IMAG0499.jpg

IMAG0501.jpg

i installed some AQ 6.5 components in front doors and have to fiberglass the tweeters in by side mirrors.

here is tweeter compared to a lighter.

IMAG0666.jpg

220a alternator

IMAG0703.jpg

i also did a test fitting of some kinetik 600's. i ordered 2 for now but can fit up to 5

IMAG0685.jpg

got some goodies today. 2 more batteries and some 0g and 8g wire

IMAG0718.jpg

new amp and headunit

Original size:

IMAG0759.jpg

Original size:

IMAG0760.jpg

here is a video of my system

i also have fire truck horns on my car

:WELCOME: to SSA

Keep up the good work.

Welcome

:WELCOME:

Damn that looks nice!

Looks good man! A bunch of good equipment.

I'm from BR, glad to see someone else from LA.

Looks good man! A bunch of good equipment.

I'm from BR, glad to see someone else from LA.

i will be in BR this weekend for a car show (http://rs-rebellion.com/)

I was thinking about it. Just seems like one HUGE headache waiting to happen with my friends and I having so much bass in a parking garage.

Very clean car, nice choice on sub woofers.

cool setup thumbs up

got a lil update. wrapped my box, fiberglassed my AQ tweeters and installed 2 kinetik 600's. im thinking about doing a buss bar but not sure exactly the best way to do it

IMAG0766.jpg

IMAG0765.jpg

IMAG0764.jpg

WELCOME.gif Very nice setup and clean ride!!

:)

Nice ride! Like the setup. I'm also from BTR but no setup currently; going to start up again as a few pieces of equipment I have been waiting for come out.

Nice ride! Like the setup. I'm also from BTR but no setup currently; going to start up again as a few pieces of equipment I have been waiting for come out.

Where about in BR are you?

I'm around midcity, near BRCC.

I'm only about 10 minutes from there.