SPL_Man

I'm not seeing much IA builds here

oh wow didnt expect to see all these responses & i'm glad to see there are ppl with some upcoming builds who said they will post them here - that is awesome !!!

thanks for ur understanding IA2 , it shows some concern & care for ur customers

whole point of this thread is that i'm a IA fan & user of their products simply wondering where are all the cool builds & product support the other brands have

its very cool to see some IA owners slowly but surely seeing this thread & coming out to post some stuff

awesome post there Audible customs woot.gif

thanks guys thanx.gif

I have bought IA products in the past and could not have been happier with the performance, quality and customer service. Nick and Josh run a grat company and I would not hesitate to run there products again.

first time i heard of ia was on omega ext cadie's build and after hearing it i have been a fan ever since

by the way i bought his old ia 20.1s and they are still going strong

i am looking forward on getting the ia components for my civic

first time i heard of ia was on omega ext cadie's build and after hearing it i have been a fan ever since

by the way i bought his old ia 20.1s and they are still going strong

i am looking forward on getting the ia components for my civic

You'll love them.

75 watts per side rated power from an Alpine 3552. Sub is IA too, Death Row 15 :)

i had thought that IA probably made the majority of their sales through brick & mortar shops but yes yall need some ppl here to support ur internet section too like how other brands are supporting their's

maybe yall ought to provide some incentive to dealers & those who buy it through shops to come online & post about it , give a few freebies like some stickers , t-shirts , key chains , posters & such which wouldnt cost the company much $ so u get alot more publicity

1 major turnoff for ppl i have talked to who have looked at IA on ur website or on here is lack of TS specs since they are very skeptical of trying something that cannot even see specs for ...... yes i know IA says not to use ts to plug into box programs since they did alot of real word testing & to use their recommendation or callemail for advice but afaik IA is the probably the only company that hides its ts specs though i noticed that recently in the SSA store ts for some models have been posted up

need to have some free box designs up too like how ssa has for their subs

VERY ready for some more common incriminator vids from around Alabama and other states. Also Ready to see the name more, and more subs being sold traded ect... I love my dp 12s Would like to see other people run some in different setups.

I dont know how to post vids on here due to me really just getting on here for the 5th time tonight. But if you want to see Quite a few incriminator builds you could go to youtube.com/streetshakersgotflex or you could go to youtube.com/rasoal1 to see some as well. We are a team that runs for the most part all incriminator subs. VERY nice brand and highly impressed with the quality and output. Recommend this brand to all who see my system and our teams builds. Once I get my Recone on my dp 12 I will be putting them in a 4th order in an 03 Honda Accord. They will be doing some retarded work!

531343_236761363090243_100002691431238_324255_1227912269_n.jpg

I dont know how to post vids on here due to me really just getting on here for the 5th time tonight. But if you want to see Quite a few incriminator builds you could go to youtube.com/streetshakersgotflex or you could go to youtube.com/rasoal1 to see some as well. We are a team that runs for the most part all incriminator subs. VERY nice brand and highly impressed with the quality and output. Recommend this brand to all who see my system and our teams builds. Once I get my Recone on my dp 12 I will be putting them in a 4th order in an 03 Honda Accord. They will be doing some retarded work!

531343_236761363090243_100002691431238_324255_1227912269_n.jpg

As Corey has stated, Team Street Shakers runs Incriminator subs nearly exclusively. Definitely go on youtube and check us out. The company is run with class and the service you'll receive after the sale is second to none in my opinion. I have a library of pics of all the Team SS/Incriminator Builds I have done and will try to get that info online in some way. If I don't do it myself, I might just send everything to one of the guys on the team to post or directly to Josh so he can post it. I almost never have time to do SHIT!

Brandon

2 king of bass 12s

1 20.1

1 6.4

Edited by teamjeffrey

1. I am an owner of IA. Haven't been posting any updates, but I will say that I love my gear. Plan to do an upgrade but I have yet to get around to it. They still do damage for the power that they are on and I hear people tell me all the time that I am the loudest they have heard. Some of these people go to carshows and witness a lot of cars, but still tell me that my setup is louder.

Nice!

If I win this IA contest you'll be seeing a big nasty IA build :)

i wish there where more people willing to run incriminator audio i have my same ia set up for over a year i love i don't miss my old system except i was runing more power and cone area

i wish there where more people willing to run incriminator audio i have my same ia set up for over a year i love i don't miss my old system except i was runing more power and cone area

There are a few of us out there. My most recent scores were a 140.5 in S2 and 119.3 in DB2. At that show, a kid was there with a Probe with 2 Death Penalty 18's on an AB 500.1. One of my good friends runs a Lethal Injection 15 on an APSM-1500 at 2 ohm in his Subaru.

I was running 2 DP 21s on 2 DC 5K's at .5 each on beefed up electrical jus using trunk space in a escalade nd scored a 156.8 on the TL, now I'm working on a 4th order box with 4 21s no seats nd 2 more 5Ks, ill get pics up soon

I was running 2 DP 21s on 2 DC 5K's at .5 each on beefed up electrical jus using trunk space in a escalade nd scored a 156.8 on the TL, now I'm working on a 4th order box with 4 21s no seats nd 2 more 5Ks, ill get pics up soon

a 4th for 4 21s? that's a big ass box

Yeaa it's pretty big but only doin a 1.8 ratio fills up the whole back of the truck tho haha, still deciding if I shuld run the 4 5ks or jus do like 2 cactus 9K's at .5 each

Gonna help a buddy after Xmas on a wall with (6) lethal injection 15's.

that reminds me I need more techflex

I'm broke, trying to buy a new vehicle, and saving for some stereo, but man... regardless of what was available and how much money I had, I'd buy Incriminator. I love these guys. I have probably e-mailed them 8 times and they're ALWAYS lightning fast at responding to me. Max time for response was 2 days. I really put customer service up front, but I've also heard and seen these in person. They're awesome. Call me a fanboy, whatever, I am an IA fanatic.

The IA 40.1s I have are bad ass not sure why I don't see more people running them, I have one of them running 2 Fi Sp4s in a wall, waiting on the other 2 to get shipped then I will hook up the other 40.1. Dose IA have any plans on a bigger amp?

The IA 40.1s I have are bad ass not sure why I don't see more people running them, I have one of them running 2 Fi Sp4s in a wall, waiting on the other 2 to get shipped then I will hook up the other 40.1. Dose IA have any plans on a bigger amp?

They're revamping current amps