bhsdriller

8 rli-8's...sneak peak

Finally decided to see what the 8's could do. Here's the only pic I have so far. Will definately post up some finished pics/videos when it's done

536675_3480423642714_1034988031_33162106_425319191_n.jpg

holy!!

what car is this going in? I cannot wait for finished photos!

actually going in the back of an ext. cab truck...I had 6 on a sundown 3k and they got down, Can't wait to see what these do either

Looks great!!!! Keep us updated...

This should be a fun build.

Nice box man! looks great. So unfair using that perfect circle tool :(

<----- Jelly

What is the name of the 'jig' attached to the router, how does it work and where did you find it?

J

What is the name of the 'jig' attached to the router, how does it work and where did you find it?

J

Perfect circle jig.http://www.amazon.com/Jasper-200J-Circle-Cutting-Plunge/dp/B00009K77A

There are others out there, maybe better.

I think there was someone with a video review on this forum that liked another one better.

Edited by cobra93

I have the jig from toolmaker(made out of metal)....the jasper is good but they can break (happened twice).

Thanks guys, should be in and playing this weekend. When I took my 2 15's out I noticed there was a good sized tear in the sheetmetal on the back wall in my truck. So that's gotta get fixed first

Shot of the subs to keep you guys happy lol

Picture008-1.jpg

That may be the video review I was thinking of.

the box is in my truck...wiring up the amp after work and I'll have pics then if anyone still cares lol

the box is in my truck...wiring up the amp after work and I'll have pics then if anyone still cares lol

I care. :peepwall:

J

Perfect circle jig.http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B00009K77A

There are others out there, maybe better.

I think there was someone with a video review on this forum that liked another one better.

Parts Express carries two different ones. One similar to this believe it is the 300 though. Sameone I have and another one that has a slideable adjuster if you will. They also sel a super small on for tweeter ect.

ttiwwopsmileys.gif

hate to dissapoint, but I got it in and didn't like it at all. Just wasn't loud and didn't play the lows like I wanted so the 15" zcons went back in

Maybe it was the box design idk, but when I had 6 in on a 2k it was way louder/lower then the 8 on more power

hate to dissapoint, but I got it in and didn't like it at all. Just wasn't loud and didn't play the lows like I wanted so the 15" zcons went back in

Maybe it was the box design idk, but when I had 6 in on a 2k it was way louder/lower then the 8 on more power

:peepwall:

Want to sell the Zcon? I haz dinero para teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG... yousuck... it never happened!!!