Sign in to follow this  
Yowhobedat

Help with fi q 12 please !!

I bought a fi q 12 last year. I bought it with the intention to put it in a ported box. I have a genesis, the box is wayy to big for my trunk. I kept the sub in my garage until now. im planning on making the smallest sealed box possible for the sub, which i beleive is .8 .

I selected a whole bunch of options, cant remember which ones though. Are there any options on the fi website that says the sub would have to be exclusivly for ported boxes? I know they have the high qts option, for sealed boxes.

Im not too good with all these subwoofer terms, lol. I just want to know if i can put the sub in a sealed box without worrying im going to mess the sub up.

I bought a fi q 12 last year. I bought it with the intention to put it in a ported box. I have a genesis, the box is wayy to big for my trunk. I kept the sub in my garage until now. im planning on making the smallest sealed box possible for the sub, which i beleive is .8 .

I selected a whole bunch of options, cant remember which ones though. Are there any options on the fi website that says the sub would have to be exclusivly for ported boxes? I know they have the high qts option, for sealed boxes.

Im not too good with all these subwoofer terms, lol. I just want to know if i can put the sub in a sealed box without worrying im going to mess the sub up.

Do you still have an order number? Your email should have some information about your configuration. If you at least have the order number contact FI with it and see if they can provide you with your configuration.

I have to wait till i get to my laptop before i can sort through the emails.

I didnt think there was that option either, just wanted to double check. Do i need the high qts if im puttin it in a sealed box?

Sign in to follow this