Sign in to follow this  
98HOE

You cant survive that truck!

Edited by Mark LaFountain
spam removal

I don't know I just saw it under your avatar. Weird that you're banned and can post???

I don't know I just saw it under your avatar. Weird that you're banned and can post???

I havent recieved a warning or pm or anything? All I do is share my videos, I dont troll or anything

I havent recieved a warning or pm or anything? All I do is share my videos, I dont troll or anything

It might be a mistake. shrug.gif

nice vid (again) ... It is weird that you had a "banned" banner under your avatar though.... lol

Maybe he's pulling a Tupac and this is really just a hologram of his account!

Regardless of trolling or not you're sole purpose here is to post your videos. You have no contribution here and like said in the previous post you simply promote yourself. This is a common running theme with you on many sites. I honestly feel bad for you needing everyone's praise to feel completeness in your life.