Sign in to follow this  
Optimus_Prime

DC Audio moving some air!

Had some time today to mess around with my new setup, its beating pretty hard, and not doing to bad for only having one run of 1/0 to the rear batt, stock alt, and the Kinetik 3800 is holding up pretty well, cant wait till i get my alt more wire and batts.

Edited by Optimus_Prime

All that from a 5k and 2 12s? Very nice! woot.gif

Thanks, its progress, I really need to beef up my voltage.

Ooh yes, it certainly is progress! How bad is the drop?

Ooh yes, it certainly is progress! How bad is the drop?

Not sure, my stinger volt meter is not working, but its louder than my fosgate 2500bdcp which would take it down to 12.5 to 13v so id guess im dipping near 11v.

Not sure, my stinger volt meter is not working, but its louder than my fosgate 2500bdcp which would take it down to 12.5 to 13v so id guess im dipping near 11v.

Stingers going out isnt uncommon. Ive heard a lot of people talking about Dakota Digital Voltage gauges. Theyre more expensive, but Ive read time and time again that theyre more reliable. Im most likely going to pick one up.

I really want a T2.5kbdCp.. theyre just soo damn expensive lol

Stingers going out isnt uncommon. Ive heard a lot of people talking about Dakota Digital Voltage gauges. Theyre more expensive, but Ive read time and time again that theyre more reliable. Im most likely going to pick one up.

I really want a T2.5kbdCp.. theyre just soo damn expensive lol

Thanks for the info I will Check into that, and ya the 2500bdcp is expensive, and is a great amp, very underrated and small footprint.

Love seeing 2 12 putting in work.how much sq in of vent in there.I would like to see your enclosure and sub position.and I'm sure your dipping in11 volts try to keep it on the control till you upgrade. Good shit.