Sign in to follow this  
Optimus_Prime

Off topic butt!!!!!

Would really like to see SSA be involved in the Amplifier market.

After running the Xcon line of subs, before the cooling update, that sub still holds an ownership of low frequency dominance, in daily clarity with monstrous output.

Amplifiers are in the cards. Just to do it right, the way we want to do it, takes time and a massive amount of money. Would be no point in bringing out a me2 line of amplifiers. We want to keep our products a little apart from most others.

Amplifiers are in the cards. Just to do it right, the way we want to do it, takes time and a massive amount of money. Would be no point in bringing out a me2 line of amplifiers. We want to keep our products a little apart from most others.

LOL @ me2 amps.

This whole Korean 2k, 3.5k, 5k is getting dumb. Every time someone introduces a new amp line it's like the only reason to buy it is because it has your favorite brand name on it. I can't even understand how it makes sense business-wise to enter a FLOODED market with an EQUAL product rather than a superior one.

And this isn't a shot at any particular brand. Just my own personal observation.

Edited by An-i-no

LOL @ me2 amps.

This whole Korean 2k, 3.5k, 5k is getting dumb. Every time someone introduces a new amp line it's like the only reason to buy it is because it has your favorite brand name on it. I can't even understand how it makes sense business-wise to enter a FLOODED market with an EQUAL product rather than a superior one.

And this isn't a shot at any particular brand. Just my own personal observation.

There is nothing wrong with that approach, just not what we have wanted to do.