Dangrebel

Wtb prs or 9886

I'm looking for either a pioneer prs series head unit or alpine 9886. Budget of 200$ thanks

I'm looking for either a pioneer prs series head unit or alpine 9886. Budget of 200$ thanks

I think you need to put this thread in the classified section.

I have an 880, but am confused at why a 9886 or a PRS. Two completely different capability sets.

I have an 880, but am confused at why a 9886 or a PRS. Two completely different capability sets.

2 way active is probably his main focus. I don't think he's looking for all out SQ capability.

Edited by An-i-no

2 way active. And was recommended either. How much are you sellin your 880 for?

2 way active. And was recommended either. How much are you sellin your 880 for?

9887, not 9886. With the 9886 you need the H100 Imprint module. If your goal is 2way+ then it won't do what you need which is why I asked.

Mine doesn't quite fit your budget, but it's mint. Bassahaulic gets first crack too since he has been trying to get me to sell it to him for a year...

Does this mean we can move are stuff to the of topic section instead of listing in the classifieds?biggrin.png

I understand well I can pay more but I though bassahaulic has like 3 haha

Why isn't this listed in the classifieds?mellow.png

He means the 9887. When I recommended him some headunits I typed incorrectly. I sent 9886 instead of 9887. So yes he would be looking for a Pioneer PRS or Alpine 9887.

He means the 9887. When I recommended him some headunits I typed incorrectly. I sent 9886 instead of 9887. So yes he would be looking for a Pioneer PRS or Alpine 9887.

In the classifieds section!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two sets of rules??????????

The classifieds wouldn't let me post in it. Couple of people have done it so I think it's ok.

The classified system is a fricking mess. Considering the tenure of the OP I didn't feel like moving it or doing anything with it, in particular since I can't seem to make the classifieds work right either.

lol