I have decided to get 2 10 inch FI SSD subs for my Toyo Camry. Im looking for a cost effective amp to push them close to there rms. I see it is rated 1000w rms but if I can save a few bucks and only get about 600w-800w to each I'd be happy

Budget? Do you have a stock electrical system?

budget for the amp is probably between 2 and 3 hundy if at all possible and yes all stock electrical

Edited by Thomas Reinke

Are you running any other amps for your front stage? Do you know what size alternator you have?

No other amps. and Im not sure what size it is... I'm new to this town and I have seen and heard of so many different brands since being here. I have no idea where to begin

No other amps. and Im not sure what size it is... I'm new to this town and I have seen and heard of so many different brands since being here. I have no idea where to begin

Haha damn I just realized that you are from Tucson, nice to have another local!

Good to be here lol! Ya, I like the SSA amps but they are a tad outside of my budget.... So I was thinking maybe a Hifonics HFi2000D then just wire the 10's to 1 ohm. its 2000w @ 1ohm and for only $209 from onlinecarstereo

Not a problem man. I would be glad to help you find an enclosure, and an amp.

you might be able to snag a used sundown 1500 for your budgeted price.

You're on the cheap ? Take a look at Audiopipe, Clarion, MD Quart,... they all have some 1500 w amps available.

Hifonics, why not ? The HiFi series ? Look at the BRZ, brutus line before. They are much better amps.

appreciate it bro, do you know any shops around town i should check out or just stick to online shopping? And i will definitely be needing one soon, i hope to have my amp subs and maybe comps by the end of the month.

Also thanks guys for your suggestions, i will for sure look into them. Will the ssd's really handle 1k watts each continuously? It seems to good to be true, to have that much power and built at the quality it is...

appreciate it bro, do you know any shops around town i should check out or just stick to online shopping? And i will definitely be needing one soon, i hope to have my amp subs and maybe comps by the end of the month.

Also thanks guys for your suggestions, i will for sure look into them. Will the ssd's really handle 1k watts each continuously? It seems to good to be true, to have that much power and built at the quality it is...

My experiences with the local shops have all been bad. I stick to doing my own installs and buy 90% of my stuff online.

Would you prefer precision power over hifonics

Edited by Thomas Reinke

Would you prefer precision power over hifonics

Definitely over the HFI series, I haven't tried the Brutus but I would be willing to put the Precision Power above those too. The Hifi I had was very light and felt like a dollar store toy lol. The trim is plastic too.

The P.P. amp is solid as a rock and heavy. Not to mention super cool looking in person. The top is brushed aluminum and looks great with the copper contrast.

So I did a little shoppin around and found these amps within my budget... Which do you guys like out of these the most....

Soundstream PX1.2000D

Precision Power BK1800.1D

Hifonics BRZ1700.1D

Hifonics HFi2000D

Hifonics ZRX2000.1D

So I did a little shoppin around and found these amps within my budget... Which do you guys like out of these the most....

Soundstream PX1.2000D

Precision Power BK1800.1D

Hifonics BRZ1700.1D

Hifonics HFi2000D

Hifonics ZRX2000.1D

That Picasso is entry level Soundstream. I'd rather you go for a Rubicon at least.

You know I want you to get the BK1800.1D

The HFi and the ZRX are the same amp.

i like the soundtream rubi or the audiopipe 1800.

look for a used AQ2200 that will do u right big time!!!!