HawkEye

Question About Building A Wall.

Hey all.Is it true that you can build a wall and then slide it in your car?Ive heard of people doing this but wasn't sure if it was real or what.If its real how would I go about doing it?I want to build a wall but I dont want to spend 1200 bux to have some one build it so I was going to attempt to do it myself.I have a 2007 Dodge caliber and was wanting 4 15's if it helps any.

First off

$1200 for a wall I'll get one built now. :)

I have the same question. From the research I have done if you have a Car/sedan you would most likely have to build in the vehicle to make the most of your airspace. Now a SUV is different as you could build a pretty big box and slide it in then seal it off. I'm just taking a shot in the dark here.

You could do a low powered wall for $1500 pretty easily. Four Sundown E15s on a single SAZ-1500D would be pretty damn loud. That would cost about $1000 retail for the subs and amp, and you could probably stick with the stock alternator for the 1500D. A nice 1/0 knukonceptz kit with extra for the Big 3, and building materials would cost about $500.

Best bet would be to build inside the vehicle. You would be able to get the most airspace. Will this be replacing the rear seats, or behind them?

where in missouri are you... i just built a wall for 4 15s in my civic....

depends what vehicle it is if you can built it outside or not... usually just easier to build inside so you can get the most air space available like fearz said...

I'm currently working on a wall for two 18's that's built completely out of a hatchback and slides in. Everything is mounted to the vehicle using factory bolt locations. Once complete I'll be able to put it back to factory within a half a day.

Well I have dc 5k amp that I would use for the build. I was going to sell my current subs and put that towards the wall build. Oh and 16k i live in southwest Missouri.

My car is a 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT

I really want a wall but I just dont know how to go about it or the first thing about building one.

I've done them both.

My friends walls we're built outside the trucks then slid in, sealed at the B-Pillar, and secured in place.

Then I built my wall inside the PT, as it would be to big to build then slide it in.