There will be a double point USACi show on June 24th at the fair grounds in OKC. I don't have all the information on it just yet, but I know that it will be a part of an existing car show.

I will post up more information when I have it, but the date is locked in and should be posted on the USACi calendar today/tomorrow.

We will be there for sure.

trink40.gif

Naw, the next IFO is not until later this year.

This is a show that AHO Audio and DC Creations is putting on in conjunction with an existing car show circuit.I believe is called Wago Tours.

On a side note, are you still wanting/needing to do that trim setup for your wall?

Get this back on top..just want to make sure everyone sees this... :D

It looks like I can make the trip up from Altus.

Should be a fun show..if I can get some batteries around here i will have the truck down there to play around with..but still not sure if I'm going to have it out there yet...to many "ifs" and general lack of free time to work on my own truck. lol.

I will try and make sure we have our shirts on.., so be sure to look for me and say hi before everyone leaves... trink40.gif

Just a few more weeks away!!

This weekend is fast approaching!!!

I'll be there! Still making last minute changes, but I should make it regardless.

Naw, the next IFO is not until later this year.

This is a show that AHO Audio and DC Creations is putting on in conjunction with an existing car show circuit.I believe is called Wago Tours.

Aho from up in Guthrie (IIRC)? I was hoping he was going to do a MECA show this year.

AHO is working with me on the USACi shows and he may do his own midwest spl shows here and there. I only host USACi shows though.

I am working a series of shows 1 a month and having a triple point show in September during the state fair.

I'll be there D! You will have the shop vehicle there correct?eek5wavey.gif

We are working on the Blazer today..but don't count on it. We have been up to our eyes in work so the Blazer is not getting much love haha.

BTW.....

THIS IS TOMORROW!!!!

If you come out be sure to look for me, I will have on our new T-shirts with our new logo and such...

Big thanks goes out to DJ aka Ramteid on here for cranking out our new logo!!!

DCCreations2-page-001.jpg

I will post up pics of the shirts soon as well in our vendor section....

AHO is working with me on the USACi shows and he may do his own midwest spl shows here and there. I only host USACi shows though. I am working a series of shows 1 a month and having a triple point show in September during the state fair.

I might actually get around to putting something together by then, any idea if the 3X show will be a 1 or 2 day event?

I know it will be in September, but no dates are set yet. It will be during the Sate Fair though. I'm thinking it will only be a single day event for this year and maybe next. Unless we get a large amount of support and large crowds at the single/double point shows leading up to it.

How many more shows are you thinking of having between now and then?

One a month as it is now. Also may do a Halloween show.

Depending on how well i do, your shows alone may be enough to get me to finals this year :) and I started really late!

TAKE PICS!!! MAKE SOME VIDEOS!!! I WANT TO SEE!!!

I will try and have my woman get as many as she can. I won't promise for me as I normally get caught up talking to everyone and never get anything done lol.