Hey has anyone brought any subs from fi car audio in the last month I heard a couple bad reviews about this company and what even makes it worst they have no contact number so you can't call if you have a question about anything or a problem.last thing I heard about the company there is a guy of nick who works for fi takes your money and doesn't ship.I don't want to be a victim.so any input be great thank

Who the hell told you this... Thats pretty damn funny.. Fi is an amazing brand, easily top of the market in todays world and Iv heard no scamming going on at all.. They are a very well known brand and what youve heard is total bullshit.

WOW, I would hope Nick would not do business like that and as for the Fi brand most problems are user error. I have bought subs and carbons from both Fi and Nick and have never had any issues like you stated.

Fi Car Audio is a reputable company, but their products are in high demand, and they are usually extremely busy.

They don't have a listed phone number because answering the phone would pull time away from building the drivers and getting them shipped out. Use email.

Nick worked for Fi, but recently left for a different career path. He hasn't taken anyone's money, or any other ridiculous claim you have heard.

^ As Nem said, because they do all orders by hand, sometimes things do get a little messed up but Iv never heard of a problem not being resolved. They are a phenomenal brand Francis and I would not hesitate to buy from them.

Hey has anyone brought any subs from fi car audio in the last month I heard a couple bad reviews about this company and what even makes it worst they have no contact number so you can't call if you have a question about anything or a problem.last thing I heard about the company there is a guy of nick who works for fi takes your money and doesn't ship.I don't want to be a victim.so any input be great thank

bsflag.gif

watch this..

Maybe its just people from another company trying to spread bad rumors about Fi. Ive ran alot of other brands of subs and ntohing has compared to an Fi subwoofer i.m.o.

Okay guys thanks for the info I will give them a try be ordering 4 sp4 15 on Wednesday

I've only heard good things about Fi

Okay guys thanks for the info I will give them a try be ordering 4 sp4 15 on Wednesday

You won't be disappointed !

Excellent choice, the SP4 is a VERY capable sub woofer.

My PBP sammies were outstanding, thank gosh for that toothbrush. ;)

Through two different orders with FI I have never had a issue with them returning emails or quality of the subs.

Their subs are amazing and I would not hesitate to buy again. 4 SP4 15's would be unreal if setup correctly!

People just don't understand what they're ordering and how the company works when the make an order. When it takes longer than a week or 2 to get their subs or recone they flip a lid because they didn't read the terms and conditions before hitting the order button. I've made a few orders with Fi, they've all gone extremely smooth. Make sure you're willing to wait a little longer than if you were to buy from most any other companies for the build time.

Yeah i was one of those guys flipping out about waiting.... but the quality of the sub made up for it so much i just recdntly ordered a ssd15 and i will be out of school by the time i get it so i cnt even show it off... but i know the sub will be amazing. If you can wait this is the place to go

ive ordered from Fi around 4 or 5 times now... NEVER been dissappointed :)

My favorite speaker company by far... I've had a Fi SSD 18" for over 2 years now. Fantastic quality subwoofer. Whoever told you that garbage needs to get their facts straight.