shizzzon

Celiac disease Members... come in

News just showed that Dominos is now offering Gluten free crust for pizza size 10".

It's $3 more than normal crust but at least a major chain is offering.

Downside-

They are preparing it in and on the same platform as the rest of the pizzas.

This means if they are busy or do not thoroughly clean counter off, we risk cross-contamination.

Depending on your symptoms one may receive on consuming the wrong thing, the risk is up to you.

Thought i'd share.

I know Subway in Texas only is testing gluten free bread....

News said only 1% of US population has Celiac...

For those that have Celiac, whoever did that research is full of SHIT!

I read an article that said a theory states that 1 in every 6 people in the US have it but are not diagnosed yet..

Theory also says all these chemicals in\on foods may be causing it but there is no direct solution for Celiac to be activated in a body..

That means Celiac can be triggered by more than one thing..

Anyways... though i'd share.

I know any info about progressing is better than none.

Come to the NW. Almost every place up her carries gluten free stuff

It kills me. How can they offer gluten free crust yet contaminate it. It's pointless. That's like offering a brand new car with 50K miles on it. Fucking idiots. Subway is the same deal, and the damn employees don't get paid enough money to give a damn. It won't help us any at all. It's just a marketing ploy for the health nuts out there.

It kills me. How can they offer gluten free crust yet contaminate it. It's pointless. That's like offering a brand new car with 50K miles on it. Fucking idiots. Subway is the same deal, and the damn employees don't get paid enough money to give a damn. It won't help us any at all. It's just a marketing ploy for the health nuts out there.

That's because they don't actually try to help you, they just need to make it look like they're trying to help you. As long as it looks like they're trying, they look like the good guys.

Shits junk even if it were 100% gluten free.

You better bet ur ass they got fine print in sone clause that protects them from negligence