chris the man

Fi N3 PRICES!!!!!???????

Stop feeding the troll.

No matter how much you explain, he's just going to bitch/cry/whine/complain. And to top it off, he's an idiot.

As the saying goes: Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell a difference.

Dude, you can't be serious.

What's it matter what they want to charge?

Go fuck yourself. Don't like it don't buy it. Nobody owes you an explanation

X2

nice article... crazy neo has increased nearly five times its price from just six months ago.

With a name like Chris the man, you have no right to ask such a question! You have proven time and time again that your nothing but a douche! Go suck your DD nuts and leave this quality forum and it's vendors to people that have an appreciation for the products and company intrests.

Nobdy owes you an explanation on why neo has gone up or even acknowledge your question as to what they pay for neo.

squintfinger.gif

just lock this thread and ban him already lol...

"Chris The Man"... we have the same interests :ninja:

sucka!!

If I were in charge of Fi, I'd charge more. A lot more. They could and I doubt it would affect the sales all that much. Pretty funny that the OP starts the thread to rip Fi on pricing and has pictures of DD in his sig. Doesn't take ANY audio education to see the comparison of whose prices are out of whack there....

Chris, I have to ask, I'm looking at this subwoofer but I need your opinion on if they're ripping me off...

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=33

Here is a pic...

motherofsubs.jpg

I saw the price and was like this must be in Yen or something. Then saw the dollar sign. I think it's a great buy. Should do 180's out the box. :lol:

Edited by Fearz

Chris, I have to ask, I'm looking at this subwoofer but I need your opinion on if they're ripping me off...

http://kalecoauto.co...;products_id=33

Here is a pic...

motherofsubs.jpg

I saw the price and was like this must be in Yen or something. Then saw the dollar sign. I think it's a great buy. Should do 180's out the box. laugh.png

I need Chris's input since he knows much more about the industry than anybody here. He'll definitely know if its a good deal or not.

Lmao @ this thread.

Kristal taste w/ a Bud Light budget.. lol

The OP is the reason I buy a case of condoms and pass them out to people as "special" as the OP so that when my kids are old enough to be audio heads and troll around on forums they dont have to experience people like the OP!

I mean he probably argues out loud with himself every time he pumps gas..... This is not fair I was just paying a dollar less a little over a year ago and now im paying a dollar more a gallon this is not fair. Im going on the exxon forum and making a complaint and I want an explanation as to why this is not fair I have been getting gas from these people forever and its just stupid gas prices went up! morning.gifaw-.gif

If I were in charge of Fi, I'd charge more. A lot more. They could and I doubt it would affect the sales all that much. Pretty funny that the OP starts the thread to rip Fi on pricing and has pictures of DD in his sig. Doesn't take ANY audio education to see the comparison of whose prices are out of whack there....

Ur wrong, DD is the best, the coils are sprinkled with fairy dust and it's ok to charge $2000 for the Z series.

havent changed my sig in years

havent run dd in years

so i wait a week and this is all that im left with?

a bunch of personal attacks on me...? hmmmmmmmmmmm

what a suprise

still waiting...

looks like your life is going to be boring from here on out because any person with some sense would know there is nothing left to contribute to your trolling.. yet you wait..

lol, can't do it here.. the forum as a whole isn't gullible to your childish games.

Any person with common sense would contact the company directly if they truly wanted to know something rather than beat around the bush.

That's why many companies frown upon customers who blow things out of proportion when something may not be right with their product once it's delivered by posting extremist comments on forums before the company even knows what's going on.

From what i gathered of this thread is.. I'll steer clear of your name in threads as I get more positive information from the username Google on here.

Might want to take this as a wake-up call because if you keep acting childish in places other than this forum, your car audio hobby will be all to yourself and no one will want any part of it if you're involved.

havent run dd in years

what a suprise

still waiting...

I answered you..go read.

If you do not like the answer, i suggest you ask the yard gnomes...they have all the answers.

The staff can give you a vacation if you would like to continue trolling as I gave you the answer to your question...if you're unable to comprehend it..that's not my fault.

I'll make it bigger for you too to make sure that you can see it..

Consdiering a 20 dollar hunk of neo previously is now 114 dollars..I wouldn't be bitching if I were you.

It's still cheaper then anybody else on the market, you can go pay 1800 dollars for a Z series woofer if you would like...that's known as raping the consumer.

The price is only adjusted to the cost of materials going up..which EVERYTHING has gone up. We ate it for quite some time while I was there and the reason was waiting until the SP4 and Team versions of the subs were available, or near available.

If you don't like it..it's as simple as not buying it. Go pay 1800 dollars for the Z series woofer or 1000-1200 dollars for the DC neo woofer.

Also,

To the "You need to sell at OEM prices" argument.

Absolutely not. OEM work does not involve anywhere near as much work as the Fi product line does. OEM clients buy hundreds of speakers at a time and they are all the same which makes it easy to build and do. Margins are VERY VERY VERY slim doing OEM work in the USA so you have to sell hundreds and hundreds of them in order to make a dollar..

I don't know about you, but I don't think you would like to bust your ass for 10 hours a day and walk home with 50 bucks in your pocket. That doesn't exactly pay the bills and earn you a living.

(and no, i don't work there any longer)

troll on.

Still doesn't make any sense. He doesn't want to pay the price of the N3, so you should lose money so he can have one.

havent run dd in years

what a suprise

still waiting...

So out of curiosity, what do you run now?

And what are you waiting for again?