I can either get the base bl 15. Or the ssd with cooling. Im planning on running a soundstream rub1600.1 what do you guys think?

I'd get the BL.

With zero info and that amp I would go Q or BL

Well i cant get any upgrades unless i get the ssd... my budget is really 300... but id rather pay less. But on the website is says with the cooling feature on the ssd it gains up to 500rms. But its going in a 4-5 cuft box with a pvc port or possibly square port with interchangable ports... i have all stock electrical. 70amp alternator. Clarion cx501.. im getting new power wire.. prob like 1 guage... idk yet. Iv heard that the q goes lower than the bl. But the bl gets louder.. iv also heard thats all bs... but opinions please! Im upgrading from a x12 on 400rms.

I would worry less about the subwoofer selection and more about how you plan to power a 1600w amplifier on a stock electrical with a 70A alternator.

About how much power could i push with my electrical system?... i honestly have no idea...

I would stay under 1000 watts with that alt.

You should more look at the SSA Gcon and a 500-750 watt amp. That would get plenty loud

Im gunna get a volt meter and probably just keep the gain down untill i can get another battery...

Im gunna get a volt meter and probably just keep the gain down untill i can get another battery...

This. Honestly, I never understood how people can run all kinds of power on a stock electrical system and just watch their voltage drop down to 12, 11, even 10. Shit when I drop into the low 13's I get nervous.

When it gets bad, turn the volume down. I have a buddy that just watches his lights dim and rpm drop. It would make me sick to my stomach to know my equipment was slowing going down the drain.

To the OP, as long as you have a way of monitoring your voltage (and I hope you're smart enough to lower the volume when you see low numbers) then I don't see a problem.

OP, why not buy used?

Idk... just never been a fan of buying used... and harder to get what you want...

worst case u get it blown and recone it to what u want. most of the stuff people get from fi are usually fully loaded and universal anyway