danielle

our mini vacation in Port A :)

our view from our condo :)

Picture104.jpg

just got to the beach :)

Picture188-1.jpg

:)

Picture185.jpg

before we ate at DOCS (loved that restaurant)

Picture153.jpg

our view from the doc where we had our dinner :)

Picture155.jpg

just beautiful

Picture118.jpg

at dinner

Picture159.jpg

i was on another level lol

Picture157.jpg

my girls :)

Picture186.jpg

took a pic with amy she is popular monkey in port a :)

Picture176.jpg

jons big cup of JAGER he took down to the pool

Picture130.jpg

we love the beach :)

Picture213.jpg

last pic there (jon is hung over)

Picture183.jpg

we love our shirts :)

Picture181.jpg

looks like you guys had a great time !!

love the beach.. such a beautiful place. :)

Maybe next time...

Damm.. Port Arthur looks nice i always thought it was like an oil rig city.

port aransas

its port aransas and its very beautiful out there!! and the weather was great this weekend! i wish we could of stayed longer..hopefully next time.

Picture176.jpg

I would have made the same face if I had a monkey on my head. :P

Cool pics, glad to see you all out and having fun. :)

Picture130.jpg thats one large bucket of jegger!!!!! fuckin right !!:D

Looks like you two had a good time! Thanks for sharing your vacation pictures. :)

I love Port A. We go down there several times a year to be around some of our friends that live in Victoria. Always a nice place to spend some time.

Never been there, but you guys look really happy and the weather seems to have been perfect. Lucky. I am addicted to the beach, used to live there, wishing I could move back.

Jon, that drink is no joke. ;)

I love Port A. We go down there several times a year to be around some of our friends that live in Victoria. Always a nice place to spend some time.

no shit... small world... hit us up next time your headed down.. maybe we can meet up for lunch if nothing else, we enjoy meeting SSA members

Never been there, but you guys look really happy and the weather seems to have been perfect. Lucky. I am addicted to the beach, used to live there, wishing I could move back.

Jon, that drink is no joke. wink.png

we lucked out of the weather, it was nasty for a few days before hand, and when we left on Friday there was a 80 percent chance , and Saturday a 50 percent chance, but we seen no rain at all!! it was nice.

we try to go down about 3 times a year,

you know as big as that bucket was, it only lasted about 35 mins down at the pool .. ahhh night swimming, good times, i did drink about a bottle and a half friday, and i do remember stumbling back from the beach at 4 am telling dani " YOU DONT TELL ME WHEN ITS TIME TO GO TO SLEEP" ahh memories

no shit... small world... hit us up next time your headed down.. maybe we can meet up for lunch if nothing else, we enjoy meeting SSA members

Will do for sure. We are always up for meeting everyone.

Your pics just make me want to head out ASAP haha...Been about 7 months since we have been there last :(

What city do you two live in?

I have to laugh at the difference in sizes between the two of you, but you look great together. A very happy couple. This is nice to see.

Will do for sure. We are always up for meeting everyone.

Your pics just make me want to head out ASAP haha...Been about 7 months since we have been there last sad.png

What city do you two live in?

san marcos. just south of austin, just north of san antonio

I have to laugh at the difference in sizes between the two of you, but you look great together. A very happy couple. This is nice to see.

yes i am a beast, and shes a little ball of fire. but it works out. has for years now. trink40.gif

yes i am a beast, and shes a little ball of fire. but it works out. has for years now. trink40.gif

Just for the record, this literally made me spit up my soda lol... You two do look very happy though, and that is a great thing.

We go to San Antonio a few times a year as well though, hit up the river walk and such.

LOL