i need an amp that's $200 or less to push a single sundown sa-12, 4ohm dvc

i have a hifonics hifi1000.1d but it's total shit

the box is 1.5ft^3 tuned to 30hz

i want enough bass but not too much

i am looking at rockford r500-1

kicker zx750.1d

mtx td1000.1d

it's going in a 2000 honda insight

any suggestions?? i want some quality but i'm also trying to save as much money as possible

APSM-1500

Welcome!

Check out the SSA store. If you up your budget by $100 the Skar Audio SK800.1 would be a great choice.

Or

The Incriminator Audio IA5.1 would be another possibility.

Classifieds section is always an option as well

:WELCOME:

hifonics brz 1700

hifonics brz 1700

I'm guessing that he is avoiding Hifonics...

I would look for an old sundown audio sax1000.d or saz-1500d, the latter of the amps I've used and it was simply the best sub amp I have ever owned to date.

thanks for the advice, i'm pushing it at $200 though.

i would love to get a crazy nice amp but i can't afford it right now

is there a secret amp that i have not seen $200 or under which produces godly power w/ quality?? would a used rockford r1000-1d for 170 be a good idea?

APSM-1500

i'll check it out, thanks

APSM-1500

:o a crescendo bc2000d for 180, sweet jeebus!!

would this amp be too much for my sa-12??

i've heard that the sa-12 is really underrated on it's rms handling

hifonics brz 1700

I would look for an old sundown audio sax1000.d or saz-1500d, the latter of the amps I've used and it was simply the best sub amp I have ever owned to date.

but the hfi series from hifonics suck big time they garbage but the brz are the flag ship of hifonics

hifonics brz 1700

but the hfi series from hifonics suck big time they garbage but the brz are the flag ship of hifonics

i can get a crescendo bc2000d for 180 or a rockford r1000-1d for 170. the rockford is not the best they have made but i'd still preffer it over the hifonics, and if the crescendo works out then that'll be an amazing deal. i just don't know if my sa-12 can handle 1000+ watts rms.

thats a steel, where did you find this at? I would get the endo for sure, just adjust your gains accordingly, plus leaves room for growth.

rockford bro fuck shitcendo and hifonics

thats a steel, where did you find this at? I would get the endo for sure, just adjust your gains accordingly, plus leaves room for growth.

somebody is selling it on craigslist, i just hope nobody has bought it yet. i have to drive an hour to get to it and an hour back though; but totally worth it considering that gas money won't be bad cause my car gets obnoxious gas milage and it's like the nicest amp ever lol.

rockford bro fuck shitcendo and hifonics

lol, what's wrong with crescendo?? word on the hifonics though

Sweet bro, yeah I will definitely grab the endo IMHO. And chris is just stating his opinion. He may have heard bad stories, hates anything other than RF, or believes endo & hifonics are not up to par with RF.

Sweet bro, yeah I will definitely grab the endo IMHO. And chris is just stating his opinion. He may have heard bad stories, hates anything other than RF, or believes endo & hifonics are not up to par with RF.

sundown dc audio i rather than endo or hifonics oh and aq audio idk but i hate amps that look out dated i think they have to make them look nicer they too bulky and square just me ok sencheezy im out before you go gay on me again lol

lol yeah, i'm definately gonna try and get the crescendo but the rockford is nice if it doesn't work out.

sundown dc audio i rather than endo or hifonics oh and aq audio idk but i hate amps that look out dated i think they have to make them look nicer they too bulky and square just me ok sencheezy im out before you go gay on me again lol

lol, it looks like it's gonna make some bass to me.

You can grab two of those AP1500s if you look around a bit for ~200shipped

One is being sold for 110 shipped on c.a.c.o. right now that I'm aware of.

:WELCOME:

You can grab two of those AP1500s if you look around a bit for ~200shipped

One is being sold for 110 shipped on c.a.c.o. right now that I'm aware of.

is that thing actually nice??

I would go with the crescendo.