I have 2 american bass hd 15s an starting off with a crecendo 2000d till i get another one.i have 1 redtop opt i want to put under the hood an a yellowtop opt in the trunk.i want to no will i b ok with this bein thats its 2000watts or should i do more ?

IMO i dont like the optimas and if ur dead set on them then i would try to pick up another 1 and have 2 in the back

maybe see if u can get the real group 31 yellow tops

Edited by BIGJEFF64

u will need a aftermarket high output alternator & more batteries , id get 3 more yellowtops

I new i was gone have do more then dat 2 keep everything rite but i have a 04 grandprix will all that fit afther i get my box built

u will need a aftermarket high output alternator & more batteries , id get 3 more yellowtops

I new i was gone have do more then **** 2 keep everything rite but i have a 04 grandprix will all that fit afther i get my box built

the alt idea really depends on how many amps his stock puts out i think a couple of batts on a 2k will be fine without an alt

u will have to get to measuring hwat u wanna do with ur trunk and accomodate for batts

Thanks bigjeff64 love the help i no alil about wat i should do jus had to make sure but 1 more ? If not the optima wat batterys should i get ima diffinatly use da redtop under the hood but wat about the trunk an should i do the big 3 also

Do the big three for sure. For good budget batts look at Deka, and Deka rebadges. If you have a decent budget look at XS Power or Kinetik.

I like the xs power ima porbally get a big 1 an b done till next mth or so when i feel like getting the other amp ima go two crecendo 2000d strapped an try to get 5000 out of them ima diffinetly have a few batterys in the spare tier comp an a 250amp alt or better i should b gud an ima post sum pics when its finish

Does anyone type full words anymore? N E 1 dun ths b 4 drives me insane. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Anyway, if you already have an Optima is one thing, but I wouldn't buy a new one. I haven't had good luck with those batteries in over 6 years.

Deka batteries are pretty good. You can get some rebadges for the $150 range. I really like the Diehard Platinums. They aren't cheap by any means, but they have the thickest mat than anyone else.