alt died...for 2nd time...

im having problems with the alternator i bought from you guys......its a 220a alt for a 91 civic..... ok well when i first installed the alt, it had a whining noise to it... sounded like a s/c spoolin up after about 3k rpms... and the whining got louder...so loud it was louder than my turbo (no it wasnt the belt squealing lol).... well the alt finally died and stopped charging.....so i sent it back to you guys to repair.... well when i got it back and installed it... it was still making the same whining noise....but atleast charging..... well after about a month now it died again....doesnt charge at all......i was wondering if i could send this back to you again and have you fix it or if possible make me a new one.. ive known mechman to be a reputable company.... but having this alt die twice now is kinda sucky lol....

The whining is a bearing issue. Either a bad batch of bearings or your belt tension/mounting is too tight.

OT, but do you have any pics or a thread about the turbo build? I'm not really into imports, but like fast cars and would like to see it.

OT, but do you have any pics or a thread about the turbo build? I'm not really into imports, but like fast cars and would like to see it.

dont really have a thread about the turbo build... i have lots of pics lol... i guess i can start a thread in the off topic showing the build... this isnt my first turbo build on this car.... ive been through a couple of setups already lol...