linus73

my 2 10" xcons vs 1 jl w7

I was at a car show for lexus vehicles today. I had a chance to listen to a members 1 jl w7 13 on a jl amp, i thi k it was a 1000/1. any way i just wanted to say that my 2 xcons blew away that w7 by far! of course my xcons were in a properly tuned and well built encloseure powered by a mmats 3000.5. i showed off the excons and once again i amazed everyone when they saw that it was only 2 10's doing all that damage.

People were like what the f..k? Two 10's ? NO WAY! and im like, uhh hell ya it is, and opened the trunk and showed them off. I will never sell these bad boys, i love them soo much.

aw-.gif no really... Good stuff.... I need to port my Xcon... Find out what I've left on the table... Edited by Shogen

Damn those no name internet sub woofers. ;)

Haha niceeee! Kinda when my cousin had some Sundown 10's and blew away boys with 12's and 15's.

Good stuff man, SSA making good impressions! :D

I was at a car show for lexus vehicles today. I had a chance to listen to a members 1 jl w7 13 on a jl amp, i thi k it was a 1000/1. any way i just wanted to say that my 2 xcons blew away that w7 by far! of course my xcons were in a properly tuned and well built encloseure powered by a mmats 3000.5. i showed off the excons and once again i amazed everyone when they saw that it was only 2 10's doing all that damage.

People were like what the f..k? Two 10's ? NO WAY! and im like, uhh hell ya it is, and opened the trunk and showed them off. I will never sell these bad boys, i love them soo much.

Nice man! Another win for SSA!

ive been showing off my xcons alot lately, and getting ready for that opening order! my customers are impressed as much as i am. however the only downside is ssa has no numer to reach them directly , so i can get all of my questions answered directly without emailing and waiting forever. this is frustrating.

Well I bet if you asked nicely mark or Aaron would give it up.

What questions do you have? Many knowledgable folks on here about the ssa line.

I love my Xcon 10, i am running a sundown 1500 on it, and it does awesome. Need to rebuild the box though and have it fire through the ski port.

my questions are more geared towards shippng,pricing and afew other things. im sure ill get a call sometime. i feel that if im gonna spend money with a business i should at least be able to speak directly to a sales person who can answer all questions and take my order vs emailing and chatting back and forth. it is more professional taht way, at least to me that is. ill wait patiently for a call.

They dont have all the time in the world to have calls always coming in, they would not have time to make sure orders are being processed. It makes it easier on them to do email CS.

SSA answers their emails very fast. And you have the forum too ! Very good CS so far, for me.

ive been showing off my xcons alot lately, and getting ready for that opening order! my customers are impressed as much as i am. however the only downside is ssa has no numer to reach them directly , so i can get all of my questions answered directly without emailing and waiting forever. this is frustrating.

the owner was the 2nd guy to comment on your post... i think you'll have no problem reaching them via email or through the forum.

I can give you my number and you can get with me if you need anything. :)

I have direct lines to Aaron and Mark if it's something beyond my knowledge.

If you need the office number, PM me. :)

Or post here, the response is surprisingly fast. Faster than companies that let voicemail answer and call back...

i have the number! stupid me, it was on the dealer ap they sent me, and aaron sent it as well. thanks for the help guys!

thats what i like, sincere adult grown ups here. but i bet there is a few bad apples too. im very close to my opening order now. so how does it work? i just place the order online as normal, and when it comes to paying ill enter my dealer info? and it will show the pricing and shipping charges. thats the only thing left i need to know. And p.s im still rocking the sh...t out of my xcons...ohhhhh yehhhhh

i have the number! stupid me, it was on the dealer ap they sent me, and aaron sent it as well. thanks for the help guys!

thats what i like, sincere adult grown ups here. but i bet there is a few bad apples too. im very close to my opening order now. so how does it work? i just place the order online as normal, and when it comes to paying ill enter my dealer info? and it will show the pricing and shipping charges. thats the only thing left i need to know. And p.s im still rocking the sh...t out of my xcons...ohhhhh yehhhhh

It is explained on the NDA/dealer sheet. There is a different webpage for the dealers to place their orders from. Once Mark has your dealer account set up, you should be good to go. :)

SSA ftw!

My lil ol' 10" DCON amazes people at how much output it has and how well balanced the sound is!