CHRIS 323

FI today is my 15th business day are my subs done yet?

ordered on may 1st im just curious if my subs are getting close to ready i dont wanna rush no one just asking

Just email them. Waste of forum space...

Just email them. Waste of forum space...

and waste of your time for replying lol

Chances are that they aren't, they have been really busy. Email Scott if you have to know.

Chances are that they aren't, they have been really busy. Email Scott if you have to know.

thanks man do you know the email ?

thanks man do you know the email ?

sales "at" ficaraudio.com

took me about a month to get my subs from fi....

be patient...

took me about a month to get my subs from fi....

be patient...

This, worth the wait.

Best thing to do is chill, they'll get ya the sub when it is done.

When ordering custom made to order subs it takes them time and if they get slammed it can take a bit longer but you can rest assured your getting some of the best out there.

sounds good to me ill wait it out then thanks guys

what is the lead time advertised? 15 days max? If it is.. that's probably business days which equals 3 full weeks max possibly then ~1week to ship.. So 1 month would be about right for maximum time.

what is the lead time advertised? 15 days max? If it is.. that's probably business days which equals 3 full weeks max possibly then ~1week to ship.. So 1 month would be about right for maximum time.

this

I'm sure there is big flashing letters on the screen ya know..

yes 15 max today is 15 business days Edited by CHRIS 323

yes 15 max today is 15 business days

Shipping...

Did you email me at the sales@ email? What is your invoice number, i have to go by work for a little while here in a minute, and I can look it up for you.

It's not 15 days MAX. Nowhere on the website is it GUARANTEED to be done and shipping out by the 15th day. I ordered the PR's for the Jimmy on Feb. 27th and was given a 4 week lead time on them. I didn't receive them until the 4th of May.

Have patience, it's worth the wait, period.

Did you email me at the sales@ email? What is your invoice number, i have to go by work for a little while here in a minute, and I can look it up for you.

yes that was me just asking whats the status of the subs i dont want to RUSH no one thanks

My last 4 orders took 1 month to the day to be at my door. Lol. It was kinda funny. It was like clock work. But yea, their behind.

I am hoping my order takes exactly one month, that will put me 4 days then before slamology. It's going to be close.